Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Alpine ZeroPak

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree17Likes
  • 9 Post By northdude
  • 1 Post By Micky Duck
  • 3 Post By gonetropo
  • 3 Post By northdude
  • 1 Post By Max Headroom

Thread: finaly had a decent go on this

northdude

finaly had a decent go on this

had a few brief shoots with my erma but more just a quick few shots out of it so today decided to get it out and see how it actually goes as ive read on here that they are shit i dont think scopes suit lever actions but thats just my opinion and im starting to notice the old eyes dont quite handle the opens like they used to so had a rummage and found a scope that looked ok took it out and sighted it in and tried a few different ammo types its got a super smooth action and id say the best trigger out of all my rifles target was shot at 50m and i pulled one shot i recon it shoots pretty good considering it was never ment to be a target rifle good enough for me anyway Name:  erma la.jpg
Views: 649
Size:  4.35 MBName:  20191019_160231.jpg
Views: 673
Size:  3.83 MB
    Tahr, 308, grunzter and 6 others like this.

not much wrong with that for a bunny gun.
    northdude likes this.

looks like one of those 10 plus round magazines.
    think of the humanity think of the children.........careful it might cause global warming and you may end up with a swedish teen (not the hot type) on your door step
    bloody good grouping, whats the scope ?
    mikee, Fawls and Max Headroom like this.

northdude
    the mags been restricted bloody thing didnt cause global warming today but it made it rain (climate changed) its actually a simmons shotgun scope 1.5x5 looks ok on it and does the job
    mikee, Maca49 and Micky Duck like this.

that reputation for inacuracy COULDVE been addressed at same time...if you shortened the tube the figure8 joiner would move back closer to stock so less flex in theory...
    by the looks of that group you dont have to worry LOL.

@mickey Duck funny you say that. Ive noticed on the list for approved gunsmiths my mate is on it.
    I have already done a mod to my L/A to make it legal but going to take it over and see if we can do a deal and get it done properly (hopefully me doing some of the work) and get the barrel shortened/threaded and have the mag tube clamp moved back. Its on a dovetail as is the front sight so that's a PITA.
    Then maybe the govt can pay to have it all done lol

@Micky Duck as above.

northdude
    Took it out sat night nice fast possum gun be good to put a sling on it but i dont want to drill holes in it

Pretty sure mine came with detachable swivel-studs (.22 mag), forward-one is attached to mag-tube/barrel. Accurate too, never heard of inaccuracy-issues

Quote Originally Posted by gonetropo View Post
    think of the humanity think of the children.........careful it might cause global warming and you may end up with a swedish teen (not the hot type) on your door step
    You never struck me as the hysterical type.....till now.
    Maca49 likes this.
    RIP Harry F. 29/04/20