Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

ZeroPak Darkness

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Looking for a good US dealer that exports

Hey guys, I'll keep this short as I'm on my phone. Which US businesses have people used to buy and export / import firearms to NZ? Those that are willing to do the paperwork on their end. I'm wanting to get my hands on certain firearms that are difficult to find here, but relatively easy in the US. Does anyone have any recommendations of good dealers to work with?

Try USaguns.co.nz they import stuff from us regularly

There are a fair number of companies that'll export from the States to Canada, so they may consider NZ as well. It really depends how much you're willing to handle on your end and how much you want them to do on theirs. A lot of US based companies don't really care about the outside world unless it's for import.

You'll also want a company that does their paperwork properly - there are a few US based exporters that're.... unreliable.

I've had good experiences with Aztech for one between the US and Canada - they keep their prices low on their stock and if they don't stock it, they don't charge much extra to export/import it. I would imagine as long as there was a letter from the NZ government approving the import to NZ in principle they would export it from Canada or the US.