Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Darkness Delta

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Red face People of Fielding and surrounding areas

Hi Guys and Gals,

I am visiting a dear friend of mine in Fielding later this month (September). Whilst I am down there I was wanting to take my friend somewhere to shoot for about an hour or so, nothing more than 100m. We'd shoot my .223, .17hmr and a couple of .22s

So I was wanting to know if someone who has some land, or maybe a with a spot we could drive to, so that we can enjoy a few shots. We would clean up everything that we take out there (milk jug targets, brass and the like).

Seeing my friend Rob is something I do once a year, we both have firearm licenses and both (in particular me) have many years of safe shooting experience.

I understand that it is a lot to ask, and I would be happy to ring and have a chat with you, if you could oblige us a short shooting excursion for an hour or so on your property. Thank you very kindly.

Regards

Luke