Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

ZeroPak DPT

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By johnd

Thread: Strelok data importing

Strelok data importing

Just got a new phone and trying to get data from old phone across to new phone. Have exported rifle and cartridge data on to sd card and moved it to new phone but says it has imported rifle but no data shows in app. Anyone done this successfully?

I've done it via Google Drive a few times. If you are able to download the app you should have access to drive. Have used it between different phones and different models of the app. SD can be troublesome due to access rights with some versions of android.
    There are only three types of people in this world. Those that can count, and those that can't!

Thanks @gadgetman. Read half the Internet on how to do it through drive but couldn't make it work. Might be because I have full drive storage. In the end I have written in all the data manually, didn't have a heap of info to transfer but thought it would be easier to do than it was.

Had success the same as Gadgetman via google drive, using pro version though so it may set up easier than the free?
    RUMPY likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by johnd View Post
    Had success the same as Gadgetman via google drive, using pro version though so it may set up easier than the free?
    That's the way I got my data from free to free on different phones, then free to pro on the same phone as pro wouldn't look at the free data.
    There are only three types of people in this world. Those that can count, and those that can't!

drop box is better google drive doesnt work very well. other option is to save the data then bluetooth the file.