Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Alpine DPT

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By maccanz

Thread: Back from Oz

Back from Oz

Hi everyone, Macca here, long time reader and (nearly) first time poster on the forum.

Moved back to NZ coming up two years ago after 8 years in Oz (Sydney & Perth). The main reason to come home was to get closer to (half) of our family, my partner is French and we have two girls coming up 4 and 2.

Recently got into archery and I'm getting geared-up so I can get out with my old man and uncle down in Gissy. My old man is over 70 but still carrie's animals out every year and puts my fitness levels to shame!! I'm working on that...

I'm also working through the FAL process at the moment, just awaiting the final inspection/interviews.

I'm finding all the info on here really helpful, thanks to everyone that contributes for sharing your knowledge. I'll try to share a bit more as I get up to speed with this whole bow-hunting gig!!!

Cheers
    Macca

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    Ground Control likes this.