Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Alpine DPT

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Giday Guys.

Giday Guys.

Giday guys, A friend told me about this site so here I am. I used to be on another NZ forum but it was a waste of time. I do a little playing with my rifles and have had a hand in the making of most of them in my safe now. Shoot paper and steel at my range and a bit of meat in the Central Otago region. I am no longer working for a living so being out in the cold and the wind and the rain is now volantary so dosent happen all that often. Spend time on various forums, in the gun room and my shed with the garden getting a fair look into my time as well.
    Have reduced my gun safe contents to the essentials for my needs with a 20 VarTarg on an XR 100, a 7x57 on a 1908 DWM, a 404 on an FN Colombian with the almost requisite 12 G AYA and am replacing my Kimber with a little Argintinian 22 semi auto 22 LR that I have built a take down stock for. May be (ok, ok, AM) in the begining stages of sourcing parts to build a 6.5 GM ( GM = Grendel Max) that I have been playing with the design for. Esentially it is a 6.5 Grendel that is lengthened by .05 and throated longer than SAMMI as well. Will hydroform a couple of cases to use as go-no go guages for the chambering and will be all set to add a bit of velocity to the standard Grendel in a bolt rifle. May take some time but should get underway over the winter.
    My screen name is from my miniture schnauser who;s full name is Grauvolk Bruno von Gruff. Use it on all the forums so I don't get confused.
    Have tried to post a couple of pics on a post or two but get a notice that a moderator has to aprove them first ( although he hasn't so far) and cant find where the forum states when I may post unhindered.

Von Gruff.

Apparently the 2 biggest cunts on here lol Philipo's Avatar
    Welcome aboard VG, re - the pics it's just part of the anti spammer software, once you have posted 3 or more times you will be able to upload photos with no problems

I'll find you pics and aprove them now
    Shoot it, root it & then BBQ it !!!

Cheers Phillipo. Feel part of the team now.

Von Gruff.

Caretaker
    Welcome aboard Von Gruff

Welcome mate.
    Welcome to Sako club.