Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Delta Terminator

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hi all

Cool Hi all

Hello Forum,

I Live in christchurch and was put onto the forum by Gadgetman. Married with a wee girl and another wee girl on the way (hopefully they get into shooting). Currently own a Tikka 308 and don't get out half as often as I would like. Starting to dabble in reloading and longer range shooting.
    I love getting out (when I can) and am really up for a bit of everything, not really into the whole trophy thing yet mind though it might come later. Really like eating wild game, yum yum.

Cheers

Aly
    Welcome aboard!

HI sheppard84

Welcome to chch. There are a couple gun ranges here that may be of interest. Handloaders and NZDA both have substantail ranges out past the airport on MacLeans island, and there is a more casual one out Tai tapu way that is a bit longer. Just in case any of that floats your boat.....

if you want a little variety in ya diet and fancy a spot of 12g malarkey -gadget knows where we are.one requirement dont be too thinskinned -most of us have hides like rhinos -in fact most of us look like rhinos!

welcome to you

welcome

Good to see more family on board, ... along with @longrange308. Wouldn't mind betting there will be some others floating around somewhere.
    There are only three types of people in this world. Those that can count, and those that can't!

Many thanks for the warm welcome everyone. I have actually just become a member of the handloaders but am currently waiting on the new gate to be installed so I can access it with the swipe card, shouldn't be long now as I understand it. Yeap, I'm definately up for malarkey as you put it kotuku and don't worry, I'm very thick skinned, in fact thinking about it I'm still to break in my 12 ga semi. I've used it so infrequently that I even forgot to mention it in my introductory post