Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Darkness ZeroPak

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By sako75

Thread: Please Help! Looking for India. 2yr old white black Bitch Sold in Wellington Region??

Angry Please Help! Looking for India. 2yr old white black Bitch Sold in Wellington Region??

Can Anyone Please Help. We want her home......

India (Indy) 2 yr old Bitch bred for hunting.

India was bred by us and lent to Gray Rees in Waipukurau last year on the proviso that she was to be returned home and never be sold or rehomed. Have just found out him and his girlfriend Aiyanna Teddy (Wairoa - Masterton) sold India illegally on Trademe last year as she did not belong to him/them. Aiyanna Teddy posted her on FB Pig hunting page few days ago (Ive attached her post) purely for the reason that they had lost the guys number that they sold India too and wanted to offer him another dog to buy! PLEASE anyone that knows where India is or the person that brought India off them I really want her home please. I will pay a reward & will pay the person who brought her the money back + what they paid for her. I just want my dog back as she is our beloved pet. She was sold illegally and despite the wrongness of these people doing this its just disgusting that they could even think to sell other peoples dogs!

(Photo is of India when she was about 8 months old - she has been taught to smile)
    She was apparently sold to a guy in Wellington that's a builder. He wont be aware that she was sold under false pretences
    He the Buyer has done no wrong and as I say would be totally unaware they were not the legal owners.
    If anyone knows of Indias whereabouts please contact me 0274448879
    Attached Images Attached Images    

Nor West of Auckland on the true right of the Kaipara River
    That all sucks big time. Good luck with finding your dog.
    It takes 43 muscle's to frown and 17 to smile, but only 3 for proper trigger pull.
    What more do we need? If we are above ground and breathing the rest is up to us!
    Rule 1: Treat every firearm as loaded
    Rule 2: Always point firearms in a safe direction
    Rule 3: Load a firearm only when ready to fire
    Rule 4: Identify your target beyond all doubt
    Rule 5: Check your firing zone
    Rule 6: Store firearms and ammunition safely
    Rule 7: Avoid alcohol and drugs when handling firearms

Sorry to hear

As a beloved pet why did you lend her out in the first place? and to someone you don't know too well. Scratching my head on that one
    Happy likes this.

I m kinda like if it was that important to you, you'd have kept it or been regularly checking up on it ... Obviously you hardly knew the folks you "lent" her to ???

It does not say in her FB post that you've posted that she wants to sell him another !! It implies she too wants it back or do I need new glasses this morning ??

Good luck with your dilemma .... you are right nice looking dog !!
    Last edited by Happy; 20-02-2014 at 08:17 AM.
    "This is my Flag... Ill only have the one ..

Quote Originally Posted by Rushy View Post
    That all sucks big time. Good luck with finding your dog.
    Hi - Thanks for that.

The post I put up is only a briefing bit of a long story but I lent the dog to Gray Rees father in Waipukurau, who is a distant relation & I have known him for years but don't see him often but knew that he had a good setup for his dogs and regularly hunted & really took care of them. My son bred the litter from his bitch she was 1 of 10. We chose 2 to
    keep then my husband got posted overseas to work. Both dogs were "lent" to 2 different people (both whom we knew the home) until such time
    they were to come home or they didn't work out. I have rung and kept in contact with both dogs regularly. I phoned Gray Rees dad last week to see how India was and he said she was with Gray he was hunting her and he had moved due to work situation. He said the last time they hunted was October and she was going real well. I then tried to contact Gray and left messages but he didn't reply. Then 2 days later my son saw a post put up of India on FB Hunting page with Aiyanna Teddy (sons girlfriend) enquiring of her whereabouts and that they had sold her on TradeMe. That's how we found out she had been sold. Grays dad is pretty horrified as well as he had no idea his son had sold my dog. The reason for the her post was purely because they had lost the guys number and wanted to sell him another dog. So without dragging on in my post Ive tried to brief it so this is the full story. Yes knew the people and was in regular contact with good reports.

The post I put up is only a briefing bit of a long story but I lent the dog to Gray Rees father in Waipukurau, who is a distant relation & I have known him for years but don't see him often but knew that he had a good setup for his dogs and regularly hunted & really took care of them. My son bred the litter from his bitch she was 1 of 10. We chose 2 to
    keep then my husband got posted overseas to work. Both dogs were "lent" to 2 different people (both whom we knew the home) until such time
    they were to come home or they didn't work out. I have rung and kept in contact with both dogs regularly. I phoned Gray Rees dad last week to see how India was and he said she was with Gray he was hunting her and he had moved due to work situation. He said the last time they hunted was October and she was going real well. I then tried to contact Gray and left messages but he didn't reply. Then 2 days later my son saw a post put up of India on FB Hunting page with Aiyanna Teddy (sons girlfriend) enquiring of her whereabouts and that they had sold her on TradeMe. That's how we found out she had been sold. Grays dad is pretty horrified as well as he had no idea his son had sold my dog. The reason for the her post was purely because they had lost the guys number and wanted to sell him another dog. So without dragging on in my post Ive tried to brief it so this is the full story. Yes knew the people and was in regular contact with good reports.