Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

ZeroPak Alpine

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Tena koe, kia ora, gidday

Hello all - name's Mac, have been hunting/gathering since old enough to set mouse-traps, scoop frogs or gaff trout and eels with a #8 wire, or wood pigeons using a shanghai (back in the day). A bit more refined these days - and a lot more purposeful. So long as the activity is outdoors, I'm happy enough - work has me being a "desk-jockey" so I value my time outside hunting/fishing. Its good to see some of the straight-talkers on this forum - the high number of young "wannabe-know-it-alls" on the other forum killed off my interest level.
    When I reduce the size of a photo - I'll post one.
    Have a number of rifles - 4 in .22, 3 in .222, and 4 in .308: one of each cal in Krico, BRNO and building on Sako, and a couple of shotties in 20g and 12g. I reload for the centrefire rifles and a range of other calibres besides - I don't reload for the shotties. I'm conventional with rifles - all older model wood and chrome moly - no plastic stainless for me, and I have a strong preference for Euro rifles and optics - not US stuff.
    See you all in discussions.
    Mac
    Name:  My Kricos.jpg
Views: 248
Size:  40.0 KB
    Last edited by Krico; 12-12-2011 at 11:52 PM.

Apparently the 2 biggest cunts on here lol Philipo's Avatar
    Good to see you here Mac, will have to catch up at some stage :have a nice day:
    Shoot it, root it & then BBQ it !!!

MEB
    Good to see you here Krico.

Just another outdoors addict
    Giiday Mac, good to see you made your way here. Was driving past your place this morning and thought how inconvienient it was for you to be working..... I was in need of a coffee:grin:

Will do Phil . . . have to sort that one mate.

Next time TIm - don't be a stranger - I might haved been home - on my 4th coffee probably by the time you would have gone past lol - we'll catch up over the break. Cheers mate.

Cheers MEB - good to be here - clear air and "green fields"