Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Alpine ZeroPak

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Westie says hi

Banned

Westie says hi

Hi all,

read the off topic that my first post should be an introduction.

Im a recent convert from sport shooters - with the changes that are being forced upon us it is incredibly frustrating and i just like 'sharing' with others of the same thoughts on firearms.

For the first time in my life i have written to parliament , watching Parliement TV for the readings - and borrowed my wifes facebook thing to watch the submissions.

This is probably the only thing allowing me to vent internally and laugh at some of the comments especially around taxcinda and cahill.

Anyway thanks for letting an old westie join the ranks.

Hi DN.
    RIP Harry F. 29/04/20

Welcome, tough time at the moment but slowly getting back to deer, hooks and holes in paper.
    Remember the 7 “P”s; Pryor Preparation Prevents Piss Poor Performance.

Canterbury, home of the big Rakaia Red Stag
    Welcome

DN, the greatest vid game ever, i spent thousand on hours on DN3 and guess what i still have no urge to go out on a killing spree. completely cant get passed the go kart episode on dn4 though.
    back to politics and shooting though. this was just waiting for a tragedy to happen to impose new laws. taxinda is a u.n puppet under the laws laid down by uncle helen