Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Alpine Darkness

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Ltl Acorn 6210mms

For those that expresed an intrest in these the redesign to improve water proofing is finished aparently but its still 3-4 weeks away from hitting the shelves. the good news is that it seems they have upgraded the night time quaitly. Looks like this guy is leading the charge for the improvements.
    Ron Bury's Wildlife: Ltl Acorn 6210 Series Trail Camera News and Updates
    "You'll never find a rainbow if you're looking down" Charlie Chaplin

Sneeze in a nutshell , are these the ones to get ? . To be honest got very lost in that thread on which is the best one etc

I would say yes only if the mms feature is important and you have good cell phone coverage where you plan to use it. If you dont/cant use mms then the fields wide open and there are quite a few that will do the job. The moultrie M80 Iv been very happy with even though it has a slowish trigger time and if its just animals you are targeting then the 840nm red glow flash is fine and can give better night shots.
    "You'll never find a rainbow if you're looking down" Charlie Chaplin

Thanks

I have a dozen of the non-MMS ones, well the current model ones actually, had a few issues, but in general they work bloody well. I get them direct from the factory in china, much, much cheaper. I have posted a few images on another thread. Great res and small size make them ideal for my use.
    Machete don't text!
    (.)(.) = :-)))