Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Knives Africa Black Watch

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree5Likes
  • 4 Post By sneeze
  • 1 Post By Philipo

Thread: 2012 Roar Comp

2012 Roar Comp

Firstly thanks to Philipo and others for putting the first NZHS ROAR competition together and to all the contributors . Some out standing trophy's,a few firsts for some , great stories, vids and pictures. Well done also to Philipo for wriggling out of having to make any decisions at all regarding prize giving, I like your work.
    First and second prize are in the hands of the voters so get in there and like it up.
    With a few other items to give out the first thing that stands out for me are the Dad and kids out hunting, just brilliant. So If Steve 338, Tuiman2 and Kiwi Greg could get in touch with Crazyman there’s a NZHS Beanie hopefully in a size and color that the young ones will be happy with. And these are for the young ones.. you grumpy old buggers keep your mits off them.
    There are two spot prizes that have had me in a state of confusion for a while. No criteria at all ? Thanks again Phillipo… Mate!
    So what’s it all about? When you boil it all down it’s about enjoyment, having fun and the two biggest grins I could see are Landlock and Tahr Bound so hopefully Phillipo will be in touch looking for your address to send you a little something.
    The Roaring Horn was just a touch easier, plenty of worthy recipients but the effort, sentiment and result from Pointers story added up to a winner .(Drop me a PM )
    So well done all .
    Spanners, Philipo, crzyman and 1 others like this.
    Rules are for the obedience of fools
    and the guidance of wise men” Sir Douglas Bader.

Thank you very much, to both the NZHS team and to NZHS readers! Stoked!

And the winner is Kudu, good work & some great timber, a deserving 2012 champ

Thanks to all that entered & voted, I'll be in touch with the winners this week & get the prizes out
    veitnamcam likes this.
    Shoot it, root it & then BBQ it !!!