Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Alpine DPT


User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 23
Like Tree27Likes

Thread: PAGING tui_man2!!! PAGING tui_man2!!!

  1. #1
    Member icebug's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    28

    PAGING tui_man2!!! PAGING tui_man2!!!

    HELP!!! HELP!!! HELP!!!

    Trying to reach Abe for a while now for some custom work.
    I've tried his email, forum msg, viber, skype, phone call...name it (OK, I didn't use the pigeon yet)
    Can somebody please help me and relay my message to him to get back to me urgently?
    Thank you all in advance!

    HELP!!! HELP!!! HELP!!!
    7mmsaum and 199p like this.

  2. #2
    Lovin Facebook for hunters kiwijames's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Hawkes Bay
    Posts
    6,370
    Patience grasshopper. It's only a gun


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Blaser, Pointer and R93 like this.
    The Universe is a cruel, uncaring void. The key to being happy isn't a search for meaning. It's to just keep yourself busy with unimportant nonsense, and eventually, you'll be dead. -Mr Peanutbutter

  3. #3
    Member Sideshow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    4,866
    Are grasshoppers on the license?

    Quote Originally Posted by kiwijames View Post
    Patience grasshopper. It's only a gun


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

  4. #4
    R93
    R93 is offline
    Member R93's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Westland NZ
    Posts
    14,711
    Quote Originally Posted by kiwijames View Post
    Patience grasshopper. It's only a gun


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    So True. I have learned to not care how long something takes as long as it is up to standard.
    He has built 2 very accurate barrels for me and a number of other things.
    It is worth the wait as far as I am concerned.
    His taste in shotguns is rather concerning though😆

    Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
    Do what ya want! Ya will anyway.

  5. #5
    Member crnkin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    623
    Talked to Abe 2 days ago.

    He's super busy, 2 kids, and has an injury he's recovering from.

    Best bet is text, he will get back to you in order of who contacted first.

    Chris
    tui_man2 likes this.

  6. #6
    Member icebug's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    28
    Thank you guys...but no response from him for the last month and a half

  7. #7
    Applies Lead Liberally rogers.270's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Napier
    Posts
    611
    Sounds like a typical rifle associated job
    Addicted to gun powder

  8. #8
    Almost literate. veitnamcam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Nelson
    Posts
    20,046
    Some forget that not everyone has a safe full of rifles.
    I know I was getting pretty pissed by the 3 month mark of no rifle due to no scope because it was sent off for an upgrade and told a couple of weeks. would never had it done knowing what I know now.
    "Hunting and fishing" fucking over licenced firearms owners since ages ago.

  9. #9
    AB Precision
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Nelson
    Posts
    2,209
    Hey mate. Emailer have been replied to, you not getting them?

    Don't have viber on the new phone mate and can't seem to call back the big long number that you rang with the other night from Irak?

    I'll down load viber again and give you a buzz as both items are ready to ship

    Abe
    Gibo and stumpy like this.

  10. #10
    Member icebug's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    28
    Quote Originally Posted by tui_man2 View Post
    Hey mate. Emailer have been replied to, you not getting them?

    Don't have viber on the new phone mate and can't seem to call back the big long number that you rang with the other night from Irak?

    I'll down load viber again and give you a buzz as both items are ready to ship

    Abe
    Abe,

    Please give me some other means of communication.
    I didn't get a single email from you, try emailing from a different email address.
    This sucks :-(

    When do you think you could ship them?

    Cheers,
    d.

  11. #11
    Member Gapped axe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Lake Tarawera
    Posts
    3,399
    always another side huh
    "ars longa, vita brevis"

  12. #12
    Member Tommy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    W-BOP
    Posts
    5,267
    Sometimes when I look in my Junk folder, a whole heap of legit things have ended up in there. Even stuff from someone you email all the time, but they forget to put something in the subject field and it bins it automatically

  13. #13
    Member Tahr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    NI
    Posts
    5,889
    Quote Originally Posted by icebug View Post
    Abe,

    Please give me some other means of communication.
    I didn't get a single email from you, try emailing from a different email address.
    This sucks :-(

    When do you think you could ship them?

    Cheers,
    d.
    Why don't you PM Abe and take this off line.
    These gnashings of teeth and public demonstrations of anxiety belong somewhere else I reckon.
    Dino, stumpy and southernredneck like this.

  14. #14
    Member 199p's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Palmerston North
    Posts
    3,072
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    Sometimes when I look in my Junk folder, a whole heap of legit things have ended up in there. Even stuff from someone you email all the time, but they forget to put something in the subject field and it bins it automatically
    Yip had this many times myself its quite annoying but less so then 20 emails of spam

  15. #15
    Member icebug's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    28
    Quote Originally Posted by Tahr View Post
    Why don't you PM Abe and take this off line.
    These gnashings of teeth and public demonstrations of anxiety belong somewhere else I reckon.
    And why don't you ignore this topic and mind your own business?
    Nobody is forcing you to read it.

 

 

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Welcome to NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums! We see you're new here, or arn't logged in. Create an account, and Login for full access including our FREE BUY and SELL section Register NOW!!