Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Terminator Black Watch


User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    Member seano's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Christchurch
    Posts
    737

    POL67E nz police form

    Can anyone put me in the right direction to obtain a "POL67E" Form from NZ police ,im kinda going around in circles keep geeting passed "POLS43A" forms ...
    Electronic option would be mint save me doing anymore driving around town on wild goose chase lol
    Sean

  2. #2
    Member mikee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Nelson, New Zealand
    Posts
    6,989
    Quote Originally Posted by seano View Post
    Can anyone put me in the right direction to obtain a "POL67E" Form from NZ police ,im kinda going around in circles keep geeting passed "POLS43A" forms ...
    Electronic option would be mint save me doing anymore driving around town on wild goose chase lol
    Sean
    http://www.police.govt.nz/service/fi...pplication.pdf

  3. #3
    Member seano's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Christchurch
    Posts
    737
    Cheers but that a "POL67J" .. im after the "POL67E" form ....
    please help spock you're our only chance

  4. #4
    Rob von tempsky fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Te Puke
    Posts
    865
    Il get the missus to get one tomorrow, shes on the front desk at the moment. Will send copy to you.

  5. #5
    Member seano's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Christchurch
    Posts
    737
    Quote Originally Posted by von tempsky fan View Post
    Il get the missus to get one tomorrow, shes on the front desk at the moment. Will send copy to you.
    Thank you very much in advance ... will stop me pulling my hair out lol ... not that I have much to pull ..............
    Cheers
    Sean

  6. #6
    Member seano's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Christchurch
    Posts
    737
    Quote Originally Posted by seano View Post
    Thank you very much in advance ... will stop me pulling my hair out lol ... not that I have much to pull ..............
    Cheers
    Sean
    Sorted .. Cheers

 

 

Similar Threads

  1. S43A Form (Firearm/Ammo Mail Order)
    By cambo in forum Resource Library
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 21-01-2018, 09:00 PM
  2. Firearms purchase form?
    By Malhunting in forum Resource Library
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 30-04-2013, 04:24 PM
  3. Police Harrassment
    By hunter308 in forum Off topic
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 24-12-2012, 12:21 PM
  4. Kiwi coming back form Aus
    By T.Walker in forum Introductions
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-03-2012, 10:29 PM
  5. Hornadys new Hydo-form die
    By Terminator in forum Reloading and Ballistics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-12-2011, 09:20 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Welcome to NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums! We see you're new here, or arn't logged in. Create an account, and Login for full access including our FREE BUY and SELL section Register NOW!!