Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Delta Alpine

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Micky Duck

Thread: Wanted - Little bit of Lil Gun

Wanted - Little bit of Lil Gun

Hello - Does anyone have some Lil Gun they can spare, I need a cupful to see if it will work best in my 300 BLK. R93 was going to send me some but I think he's still away. I can trade a range of other powders or some projectiles.

Thanks

cheap as chips and plenty of it on trademe last time I looked. a cupfull will do 2-300 subsonic loads,I get 60 odd from the wee marmite sample jars from gunworks.
    rewa likes this.

What are you loading for? Works sweet in my 300ar cycles both subs and supers, burns pretty clean too.

Yup 300 Blk - Quickload says its pretty optimum with the max charge 100% burnt (as opposed to the WAP296 I'm using which is only 96% burnt and the muzzle flash confirms it) for the 125 supers I'm loading.