Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Alpine Terminator

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By James J.

Thread: American safes...In New Zealand!

American safes...In New Zealand!

Hey there guys!
    Just had a quick chat with some gun safes manufactures in America who are happy to help give us some pure American made safes.
    Yeah theirs no much point in getting a high quality safe, that's if you don't love your guns as much so here are the replies.

Sturdy Gun Safes:
    HELLO! I'm so sorry, but we cannot arrange for delivery to New Zealand. If you have freight carriers you work with (or can find) that would pick up the freight for you, we would be more than happy to assist you with that. The info you would need to tell them is that our freight ships at a class 70. The wooden pallet dimension is 44w 48d and 67h (for a 5 foot tall safe, or 79"h for a 6ft tall safe). The shipped weights are listed on the size of the safe you are interested in, so they would need to know that. Our zip code they would be picking up at is 93721, and we would load the safe at our business, with our forklifts, so no lift gate or residential charge is needed at our end. Let me know if you needed further assistance.
    After you find a freight carrier who quotes you with a good price, they will then email us a bill of lading (which we then stick on your safe shipping out), and create a pick up at our location.
    Hope this helps! It's not as difficult as it sounds.
    I can actually give you a price waaaay better than the online price for the safe picked up here, but your fright carrier will likely charge you to the point that it totals more than our online price listed. Let me know if you have any questions. -Alyssa

Fort Knox Safes:
    Thank you for contacting us. I understand the China product all too well, because most safes in the US are also Chinese with companies spending all their time trying to hide that fact. We manufacture all of our own product right here at our production facility; from the ground up. I am attaching a full dealer pricing structure for you to review. There are two tabs on the Excel form; one has the safes the other has the accessories. We ship safes all over the world so getting them to New Zealand will take a few tricks, it is very do able. In looking at safes the first consideration is always size. Safes fill up with items that aren't considered at first. Look things over and let me know how I can assist further.

Give doug@ftknox.com an email and say that your keen for some American safes and he will give you the details!
    sako75 and Mauser308 like this.