Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Darkness Delta

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree42Likes

Thread: I Dont see this helping

That will stop people with no licence buying them:roll

"We are not convinced everyone buying guns on Trademe is entitled to do so" is not the same as "We have actual evidence of wrongdoing".
    veitnamcam, Ryan, hamsav and 4 others like this.

Yea I'm sure if you wanted to obtain a firearm illegally it wouldn't be that hard. No different from obtaining drugs. At least with TM their is some sort of record.
    How long before they make buying and selling firearms like they do with car ownership. Oh that's right they cant because they have no idea who's got what.

O'Connor's an idiot. The U/C just wants plod to be armed full time. Criminals need only look in the nearest dunny for free hand guns. I don't even know why plod is issued with M4's as 223 is not at all suited to built up area's. As for what the senile old syphilitic prick is saying now you should try doing a typo on your licence number when you even ask a question. Makes me wonder just what info trademe is storing.
    steven and sometimes like this.

Quote Originally Posted by stretch View Post
    "We are not convinced everyone buying guns on Trademe is entitled to do so" is not the same as "We have actual evidence of wrongdoing".
    Plod's always operated on " Guilty because we said" unless you can prove otherwise. maybe if they stopped hiding in their cars with speed guns and done some real policework we'd all be a lot safer.

Quote Originally Posted by stretch View Post
    Does he want them back in Trade and Exchange and associated outlets. Thought T/M would be the easiest to control, or would it be better to have the firearm retail outlets controlling or buying and selling. Tell me where you CAN'T find any actual evidence of wrongdoing in any business or Department including the Police.
    veitnamcam, stingray and hamsav like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve123 View Post
    O'Connor's an idiot. The U/C just wants plod to be armed full time. Criminals need only look in the nearest dunny for free hand guns. I don't even know why plod is issued with M4's as 223 is not at all suited to built up area's. As for what the senile old syphilitic prick is saying now you should try doing a typo on your licence number when you even ask a question. Makes me wonder just what info trademe is storing.
    I entered my licence number wrong once on trade me when buying something, and a few days later I got an email from trade me warning that if I do it again, they will ban me from accessing the firearms pages.
    So they must do some type of checks.
    steven and Steve123 like this.

Yeah same happened to me.

Quote Originally Posted by jim160 View Post
    I entered my licence number wrong once on trade me when buying something, and a few days later I got an email from trade me warning that if I do it again, they will ban me from accessing the firearms pages.
    So they must do some type of checks.
    you cant even log on on trade me with the incorrect license number, how do trade me know what my correct number is

no problems on TM so far, so afar as illegal guns went me and a friend went into a bar after shooting bunnies. (guns left at farmers house) and we were both wearing camo swandris. we were both offered guns from a dock at lyttleton.
    if you want illegal guns they are there but as usual the police/press just pick on the lawful

I transposed two digits in mine once, got an email asking for proof of FAL. Sent a photo of FAL, and explained the mistake. All good after that.

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk

Why don't they publicize Joe Greens submission?
    Tommy likes this.

res
    Quote Originally Posted by Beavis View Post
    Why don't they publicize Joe Greens submission?
    There was an article that used it to say that police were underfunding arms control

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Using Tapatalk

Not the bits about them fucking up then?