Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Delta Terminator

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree7Likes
  • 3 Post By 300CALMAN
  • 1 Post By Maca49
  • 2 Post By csmiffy
  • 1 Post By kotuku

Thread: One person taken to hospital in Masterton after a firearms incident

Banned

One person taken to hospital in Masterton after a firearms incident

One person taken to hospital in Masterton after a firearms incident
    2 Dec, 2018 9:58pm

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/a...ectid=12170098

A firearms incident in Masterton has led to one person being taken to hospital in a serious condition this evening, police report.

The incident was reported to police just after 9pm.

"Inquiries are ongoing to understand the circumstances of the incident and locate those involved," a police spokesperson said.

A Masterton local told the Herald she heard two loud bangs slightly before 9pm.

"They were very loud and quite apparent that they were gunshots," she said.

"I went outside and saw a woman walk past who said 'did you hear that too?' She was on the phone to the police already.

"I could hear yelling in the distance. The yelling could be heard for about five minutes I'd say ... I did not hear any sirens though."

wow "Inquiries are ongoing to understand the circumstances of the incident and locate those involved"

So full of information this article...
    ebf, Ryan and Toby132 like this.

Its Masterton, heard nothing but regular loud bangs in the 30 odd years I lived there. The worse being when the Plastalon factory blew up.
    NR Cunninghams factory was also noisy, and around our house in Cornwall Street, I was always shooting dads .22, competing with the Wairarapa College outside range!
    WallyR likes this.
    Boom, cough,cough,cough

ya dont even need a bang in chch- go workat hillmorton hospitals acute inpatient unit -a trip to A&E is almost a given -i shit you not!

Quote Originally Posted by kotuku View Post
    ya dont even need a bang in chch- go workat hillmorton hospitals acute inpatient unit -a trip to A&E is almost a given -i shit you not!
    years back i was well into the whole ice skating scene, there was a nurse that worked in forensic dept there, lots of horror stories

spent a decade working forensics -a good well trained tight crew ,male&female would deal with anything often to the suprise and consternation of the strutting macho man when those he proclaimed to want to taste his tool ended up being confronted with his situation and accommodation was a direct result of his being the said .TOOL
    i saw more than one macho man weeping as the gents from the big house arrived in van with handcuffs etc to say "youre headed back to prison" and carted em off back to the cells!"
    tuff titties nurses are not your fucking punch bags or the subject of your infantile carnal desires or there to be abused cause you cant get your own way you 25 going on 2yrold!
    Mark my words ,the volcano named hillmorton is just starting to glow!!if worksafe get their arses into gear this will be the pike river of mental health.

@kotuku you were the first person I thought of when they said someone was hurt.
    Not happy anyone was hurt but good to see it wasn't you.
    timattalon and Cordite like this.

iwas hurt in a restraint last week ,though nowt major.
    blokes head landed on my wrist as he hit the floor.
    bit of bruising temporary loss of sensation in my hand ,but nowt major ,unlike these two girls.
    word has it worksafe are prowlin like wolves to a fresh kill,and the unions are amped up so maybe something will be done.latest mental health report -NOTHING WE HAVENT KNOWN BEFORE AND IT GOES A LOT DEEPR THAN JUST SUICIDE(upeer case for emphasis)
    csmiffy likes this.