Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

DPT ZeroPak

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 11 1234567891011 LastLast
Like Tree230Likes

Thread: Sick of it all. Off to war.

Sick of it all. Off to war.

I am writing to you all in the hope of revving up the internet hate machine even more. I know a lot of you have been contacting local representatives lately, I ask you to double your efforts.

Police Association, who may represent a few senior members of NZPD, are out of touch with majority of officers on front line.

They are focusing on criminalizing law abiding citizens, and getting speed tickets to plug their leaky revenue. This is at the expense of the meth and related burglary epidemic. Our country is drowning in drugs, my scientist friend at a university has been spectroscopying synthetic cannabis lately, they have found lots of PCP or angeldust turning up in it.

My solution, call, send letters and berate our local representatives. I am going to be calling as many as possible over the next two days. I am not going to stop until I am asked to stop calling.

I am going to be asking why Chris Cahill's focus is on law abiding gun owners in the midst of what is possibly our worst drug crisis. I am going to ask why foreign fishing boats and mega offshore processing ships plunder our waters. I am going to ask why we don't scan incoming mail under a certain size/value for drugs. I am going to ask if the firearms report will be done and dusted by the election, or will it loom waiting for the next gun grabbers to come along in the next government. I am going to ask why are we putting 90,000 immigrants per year first and citizens second. I am going to ask if we can turn off the immigrant taps so one day I might be able to get a job and buy a house. I am going to ask why WINZ is shipping in foreign workers for freezing works while I am a trained butcher who was blackballed by alliance group limited (after they chopped my finger off and sacked me to avoid liability, no compensation) and can't get a job in the industry. I am going to ask where are all the jobs to stop kids turning to crime for work.

Why the heck can't we patrol our waters? We have how many private citizens in the jet boat club, but not one bloody speed boat in our navy to patrol what is going to be one of the worlds largest marine territories.

This is no longer about police association and a few lone anti gunners. It is about police not being able to do their job and this place turning to shit.

If anyone else has some good questions I can ask I am all ears. I am going to dedicate my full energy to this and hopefully make NZ better than I found it.

northdude
    best of luck maybe join one of the partys as well

Me: "What's silly enough to still be in my fridge this fine morning"
    JoshC and Tommy like this.

Dont forget giving away our fresh water resources for zero return in the country

Quote Originally Posted by northdude View Post
    best of luck maybe join one of the partys as well
    Some days its good to be older and able to leave it to you young bucks, full of energy!!! Get up em!!
    Hunt4life likes this.
    Boom, cough,cough,cough

Quote Originally Posted by matto1234 View Post
    Dont forget giving away our fresh water resources for zero return in the country
    Who needs water when theres whiskey and coke!!
    Boom, cough,cough,cough

Banned
    Looking at their web page, the police association say they represent 10 900 members both constables and police employees. That hardly looks like representing a few senior managers who are out of touch with the front line.

Why don't you spend more time looking for a job than staying up late at night ranting on the internet?

Quote Originally Posted by systolic View Post
    Looking at their web page, the police association say they represent 10 900 members both constables and police employees. That hardly looks like representing a few senior managers who are out of touch with the front line.

Why don't you spend more time looking for a job than staying up late at night ranting on the internet?
    are you always such a misery guts? every time somebody posts about tyring to help the cause you are doom and gloom. its boring.
    Timmay, Gibo, shooternz and 5 others like this.

northdude
    As has been said before get back under your bridge
    dogmatix, mikee, Gibo and 2 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by tararua View Post
    I am writing to you all in the hope of revving up the internet hate machine even more. I know a lot of you have been contacting local representatives lately, I ask you to double your efforts.

Police Association, who may represent a few senior members of NZPD, are out of touch with majority of officers on front line.

They are focusing on criminalizing law abiding citizens, and getting speed tickets to plug their leaky revenue. This is at the expense of the meth and related burglary epidemic. Our country is drowning in drugs, my scientist friend at a university has been spectroscopying synthetic cannabis lately, they have found lots of PCP or angeldust turning up in it.

My solution, call, send letters and berate our local representatives. I am going to be calling as many as possible over the next two days. I am not going to stop until I am asked to stop calling.

I am going to be asking why Chris Cahill's focus is on law abiding gun owners in the midst of what is possibly our worst drug crisis. I am going to ask why foreign fishing boats and mega offshore processing ships plunder our waters. I am going to ask why we don't scan incoming mail under a certain size/value for drugs. I am going to ask if the firearms report will be done and dusted by the election, or will it loom waiting for the next gun grabbers to come along in the next government. I am going to ask why are we putting 90,000 immigrants per year first and citizens second. I am going to ask if we can turn off the immigrant taps so one day I might be able to get a job and buy a house. I am going to ask why WINZ is shipping in foreign workers for freezing works while I am a trained butcher who was blackballed by alliance group limited (after they chopped my finger off and sacked me to avoid liability, no compensation) and can't get a job in the industry. I am going to ask where are all the jobs to stop kids turning to crime for work.

Why the heck can't we patrol our waters? We have how many private citizens in the jet boat club, but not one bloody speed boat in our navy to patrol what is going to be one of the worlds largest marine territories.

This is no longer about police association and a few lone anti gunners. It is about police not being able to do their job and this place turning to shit.

If anyone else has some good questions I can ask I am all ears. I am going to dedicate my full energy to this and hopefully make NZ better than I found it.
    I admire your passion and enthusiasm, but I'm not certain that this is the correct approach. Something more measured might be more effective. The antis are hanging out for us to confirm their negative frames about firearm owners. And on the other issues you will sound just as repetitive as all of the others who share your views.
    Last edited by Tahr; 03-05-2017 at 10:22 AM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Danger Mouse View Post
    are you always such a misery guts? every time somebody posts about tyring to help the cause you are doom and gloom. its boring.
    Helping the cause?

Calling for concealed carry in New Zealand and blaming foreigners for him not being able to get a job?

Anti immigration, big chips on his shoulder and owns guns. Make us all look like loonies. Not what we need.
    Biggun708 and Solo like this.

Quote Originally Posted by systolic View Post
    Helping the cause?

Calling for concealed carry in New Zealand and blaming foreigners for him not being able to get a job?

Anti immigration, big chips on his shoulder and owns guns. Make us all look like loonies. Not what we need.
    At times systolic I really do think that you are off on a tangent and completely out of step, but on this one I'm inclined to agree with you.

northdude
    Oh well let's all bag the guy and do nothing our selves I may or may not agree with they way he's going about it but but at least it looks like he's going to get off his Arse and give it a go
    veitnamcam and Hunt4life like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Tahr View Post
    At times systolic I really do think that you are off on a tangent and completely out of step, but on this one I'm inclined to agree with you.
    The problem is, if he does make a good point (and I agree this is one of them), because he's spent the rest of the time being a dick for the sake of it, no-one wants to hear it. You reap what you sow I'm afraid.
    Identify your target beyond all doubt

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by northdude View Post
    Oh well let's all bag the guy and do nothing our selves I may or may not agree with they way he's going about it but but at least it looks like he's going to get off his Arse and give it a go
    He would be better off putting the effort in to get himself a job than wanting to try to solve the whole country's problems, as he sees them, in one go.