Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Delta ZeroPak

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Woody
  • 2 Post By Micky Duck

Thread: dead ringer duck buster

dead ringer duck buster

anyone use 1 of these Duck Buster « Deadringer Hunting im left eye dominent but have to shoot right handed due to arm injury

Poor mans aimpoint and I know what you mean about the left eye dominant thing but I'm right handed. Years ago when I was claybird shooting I tried shooting glasses with the opaque sticker on it to block it out. mixed success. I never really learnt to shoot properly-just used the force. When I'm on its all good. when I'm off its hard to pick.
    back shooting again now but so inconsistent that it doesn't really matter.
    Id try some safety glasses with a small piece of Sellotape in the right spot. Cheaper than that and easily replaceable.

and a pain in the arse having to take them on/off all the time

Two pairs. One with and one without patch.
    I recall a set of clipon polaroids that attached to top of glasses frame. Be easy enough to get one of these and cut one lens off or blank out one. Just got to flip them up for full vision both eyes. Quick as.
    upnorth uplander likes this.

Im right eye dominant and right handed....I CAN shoot shottie lefty by closing right eye...have shot a few clays this way too. wink your left eye and it will be all good.....some years I find my left eye getting bossy so spend time with it closed to make right get its act together.....have seen some "interesting" setups over the years,one of the most simple was a length of conduit/plastic pipe taped onto barrel.....you are forced to look through it so have to be lined up right it works both eyes open too as only the one you want will be looking through it.
    Woody and FatLabrador like this.