Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Alpine Darkness

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By MAJOR F

Thread: spainish shotgun trip

spainish shotgun trip

hi not sure if this is the right forum for this but its where shottie people look /i have been pricing up a trip to go to spain and italy to vist gunmakers about fourteen days and thought it would be more fun if there was a group of like minded drunks/i mean wisky tasters went along as in fact it is easier to get letters of introduction for a group rather than one and im not talking of a ritzy ritz thing either would want to keep costs reasonable ,im happy to orginise an itinary and sort out the places to vist but remember they dont call major f...up for nothing

Holy shit what a great idea!! Can we organise it to take in the Beaulie swapmeet and the Goodwood revival?? Good luck would be a great trip with a bunch of like minded people
    Boom, cough,cough,cough

a trip could be excellent but not easy to organise.having been to eibar but not bresica,there will be a lot of language issues/accomodation,plus they are working factory's not catering for tourists.i take it you have read terry weilands book,spanish guns, and steve smith book, the italian shotgun, they all have very usual information for the traveller.

yep i here ya one phone call to ugartechea bloody hell have a very friendly travel agent who speaks the lingos and he will be a great help /yep read/got the books i have loved shotties scince i was a teenager not just as guns but as works of art this is a trip i have allways said i would do some day and well that day is a comm up
    Maca49 likes this.