Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

ZeroPak Delta

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Broadbent GSP

Broadbent GSP

Looking at getting a dog off these guys. Anyone had a dog bred by them? Everything seems to be very professional and they look like awesome dogs. You can never to be too sure... haha
    German Shorthaired Pointers, Broadbent Hunting And Game Dog Breeders, GSP, Hunting Dogs, Dogs For Hunting, Game Dogs, Hunting German Pointers

they worked alongside geoff sutherland who had bred them for 35 yrs or so, I had a sutherland dog, was told it was bred for hunting and nothing else, and its hunt drive was really high. would own another in a heartbeat.

I have had one of his dogs which unfortunately developed epilepsy after a massive head clash with one of my other dogs (pit bull staffy x) before that he was a good dog, I now have a drahthaar from Jason and he is a great dog and has a better off switch than the GSP had

Thanks for the feedback guys. Its actually the Mrs who is going to get it and train it up. Ill be sure to post progress once she gets the dog