Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Terminator DPT

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree4Likes
  • 4 Post By Bonecrusher

Thread: Dodged a fate worse than death.

Dodged a fate worse than death.

My beautiful wife went clothes shopping on Sunday came home with a designer garment retail $500.00 slides, thankfully it was on special but she was on pay back mode after I turned up with a new gundog, replaced my browning for a Benelli m2 on top off that buying a new hunting SUV My brownie points were are at an all time low.
    After doing the usual nodding of the head yes that looks good on you, nice colour shows off the colour of your eyes no it doesn't make you look fat
    It was folded up put back in the bag and left on the coffee table ... 1/2 hr. later I hear the wife scream I was having a nice snooze on the couch The paper bag was too tempting to a 10 week pup who tip toed in and dragged it outside ripped the bag too bits thankfully the dress was none the worse for wear apart from Labrador dribble
    Barefoot, R93, Beaker and 1 others like this.

ebf
    Ooooh, thin ice
    Viva la Howa ! R.I.P. Toby | Black rifles matter... | #illegitimate_ute

R93
    Our last pup ripped out a cat door to gain access to the house, chewed up the cooks cosmetics and spread them including lipstick over a brand new carpet throughout the house. Not satisfied he has been a complete c@$t decides to destroy a video camera and case.

To top it off the cook was first home and caught the prick in the act. Furious, she took off a heavy shoe and hurled it as hard as she could at the little bastard.
    Of course she missed and put a huge hole in the jib wall of our 3 month old house😆

If she knew how to get into my gunsafe I doubt I would have had 16 awesome yrs with a great dog.😆

She wants to get another GSP pup and has been looking but can't find a breeder she likes apart from some show dogs.
    I am happy she is so keen again but not happy she thinks she has a say in where we get a new pup.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
    Do what ya want! Ya will anyway.

P38
    Bloody Lucky.

Cheers
    Pete

ebf
    Worst thing on my side is Fred (Jack Russell/Foxy) ate the Leica range finder pouch, luckily the range finder survived relatively unscathed. Rest of the time he just eats stuff that belongs to the Mrs

Over the years I've also gotten much better at finding his hiding spots and the moment he goes quiet I start investigating...
    Viva la Howa ! R.I.P. Toby | Black rifles matter... | #illegitimate_ute

Quote Originally Posted by R93 View Post

She wants to get another GSP pup and has been looking but can't find a breeder she likes apart from some show dogs.
    I am happy she is so keen again but not happy she thinks she has a say in where we get a new pup.

give Kawhia a yodel as he will be able to sort you out or point you in right direction

I know of a guy in Nelson that is thinking of having another litter later this year I think. Sire has papers but Dam does not, dont know if that will make a difference to you or not. Both parents have been hunted and he only sells pups to hunting homes usually. If you are interested I can PM you his details to give him a call.

R93
    Quote Originally Posted by w1dgit View Post
    I know of a guy in Nelson that is thinking of having another litter later this year I think. Sire has papers but Dam does not, dont know if that will make a difference to you or not. Both parents have been hunted and he only sells pups to hunting homes usually. If you are interested I can PM you his details to give him a call.
    Yup please send them through.
    Not too far for me to go have a look either.

Do what ya want! Ya will anyway.