Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Alpine Darkness

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree4Likes
  • 3 Post By Happy
  • 1 Post By baldbob

Thread: Every House needs one or the other.

Wink Every House needs one or the other.

The Jack Russel legendary,,, Lock her up inside while the boys attend a social event at the mai mai..
    Lovely partner comes home opens the door and shes off.. "Let me in , Let me in " Little Fat Bitch

Ha ha dealt to.. If you re standing there you re getting camo ed...

Name:  Frankie.jpg
Views: 291
Size:  50.5 KB

Name:  Frankie1.jpg
Views: 285
Size:  53.7 KB

The half breed Lab I reckon 1/2 lab 1/2 something else god only knows (Mums a good sport etc)
    He reckons 1/2 dog 1/2 human. He doesnt care that I shot it at 200 mtrs with 223 or that it took him
    15 mins to go find it ... He just reckons it his and you aint having it back.. Sometimes they make you laugh
    and others you could shoot the buggers ...

Name:  Murph1 .JPG
Views: 304
Size:  60.4 KB

Like they say every home needs a dog ...
    "This is my Flag... Ill only have the one ..

Lab Weimeraner cross.

Nor West of Auckland on the true right of the Kaipara River
    I agree with you Happy. My Great Dane is on his last legs at the moment so I am sure we will end up with a new pup soon. i would like a Jack Russell but there is no way in hell I will get that past the planning permission stage with the Minister of Internal Affairs. As to your half breed I reckon I can see some Waimariner in there.
    It takes 43 muscle's to frown and 17 to smile, but only 3 for proper trigger pull.
    What more do we need? If we are above ground and breathing the rest is up to us!
    Rule 1: Treat every firearm as loaded
    Rule 2: Always point firearms in a safe direction
    Rule 3: Load a firearm only when ready to fire
    Rule 4: Identify your target beyond all doubt
    Rule 5: Check your firing zone
    Rule 6: Store firearms and ammunition safely
    Rule 7: Avoid alcohol and drugs when handling firearms

yup never not had a dog... Family had them and since 16 I have had my own one....or two.

Wife was anti dogs and scared of them..... But Rascal my Alsatian changed that 16 years ago then she got one of her own, I doubt she would be without one now... (Just have the one between us ATM)
    Fishing ... Hunting its all good

Quote Originally Posted by Rushy View Post
    I agree with you Happy. My Great Dane is on his last legs at the moment so I am sure we will end up with a new pup soon. i would like a Jack Russell but there is no way in hell I will get that past the planning permission stage with the Minister of Internal Affairs. As to your half breed I reckon I can see some Waimariner in there.
    Wicked retreiver. Just point and say go get it and hes off running in decreasing circles to find it. Smart bastard turns ducks with his nose so he can take two to the bank.
    On one occasion we shot about 10 in a flurry then after getting all but one the bugger was off.
    Across paddock thru hedge 100 miles an hour. Across next paddock gone. Mates laughing yr dogs on a rabbit ha ha better go get him.
    Comes back with a winger that had part walked part flapped away.. Ha ha funny looking rabbit boys .. WIN..
    veitnamcam, leathel and Toby like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Rushy View Post
    Rushy Heart goes out to you. Have never in my life found any thing harder to bury than that !! Part of it but still bad ...

Impure Lead Flinger
    I got a wire hair javk russel.... Absolutely love the hair explosion thru my new hilux... Really I do!!!!!
    Happy likes this.

Nor West of Auckland on the true right of the Kaipara River
    Quote Originally Posted by Happy View Post
    Rushy Heart goes out to you. Have never in my life found any thing harder to bury than that !! Part of it but still bad ...
    Thanks Happy. The Missus and daughter will take it the hardest when the time comes. Right now we are giving a new medication a couple of weeks to see if it makes a difference to the quality of his life and if it does then all good but if not we will take the hard decision. He has blood in his urine from what appears to be tumour in his bladder and no control over his bowels. Not fun for either him or us.
    It takes 43 muscle's to frown and 17 to smile, but only 3 for proper trigger pull.
    What more do we need? If we are above ground and breathing the rest is up to us!
    Rule 1: Treat every firearm as loaded
    Rule 2: Always point firearms in a safe direction
    Rule 3: Load a firearm only when ready to fire
    Rule 4: Identify your target beyond all doubt
    Rule 5: Check your firing zone
    Rule 6: Store firearms and ammunition safely
    Rule 7: Avoid alcohol and drugs when handling firearms

I tell you what, if my dog did that, he would get the scruff treatment...it is not cute and it is not funny...
    ...amitie, respect mutuel et amour...

...le beau et le bon, cela rime avec Breton!...

Definitely weimaraner in there. I can tell as it is snarling at it's owner

Quote Originally Posted by EeeBees View Post
    I tell you what, if my dog did that, he would get the scruff treatment...it is not cute and it is not funny...
    I wondered if it had some Chesapeake in it?...... lab cross as its coat looks thick but not as curly as them

dog-breeds - C - Chesapeake Bay Retriever - Page 14
    Fishing ... Hunting its all good