Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Terminator Delta

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Looking For India

Looking For India

Looking for India. 2.5 year old Black & White X Bred bitch. Her standout trait is her huge smile!
    Lent my dog to a guy in Danniverke (whom I know) on the proviso she came home
    when he finished with her. Well this didn't happen and she was sold on TradeMe
    last November presumably to a guy in Wellington. The person who brought her isn't
    at fault here and wouldn't have known India didn't belong to him or his son who both sold
    her. (Note the bottom photo is not my advert - it is a person connected with selling her. This was
    posted when I found out she had been sold :-( )

If anyone knows of her whereabouts can you please contact me. I will pay the money back that
    the person paid for her + to get her home.
    Attached Images Attached Images    

You still havnt got her back? I guess you got the police involved?

She's long gone...get another pup
    Maca49 likes this.
    Which is worse, ignorance or apathy...I don't know and don't care.

P38
    Quote Originally Posted by muzza View Post
    I guess you have attempted to get information from Trade Me ? That would be the first place to start, hopefully you have done so.

I suspect that your chances of recovery are slim , after the time elapsed.

Good luck in your search
    +1
    And go see your local police to see what they can do.

Or the council may be able to help with there records for any dogs registered called India

Also Google search and the trade me add may come up.

Good luck

Cheers
    Pete

Goodluck.

No, still haven't got her back and Police say its a Civil matter! Its annoying as hell.

No way - Ill find her eventually.

Thanks yes have contacted TradeMe they wont do anything without the Police reporting it and went to Police they
    say its a Civil matter! Ill find her eventually. Social networking has done miraculous recoverys of lost or stolen
    dogs so Ill just keep plugging.

Thanks have tried all that. Ad doesn't come up on Google & Council wont give out details
    for Privacy reasons. Just hoping whoever has her is looking after her. Ill just keep trying
    for as long as it takes. Thanks

Thanks

Nor West of Auckland on the true right of the Kaipara River
    I wish you all the luck in the world in finding your bitch but I have to say that Spooks advice is very pragmatic.
    It takes 43 muscle's to frown and 17 to smile, but only 3 for proper trigger pull.
    What more do we need? If we are above ground and breathing the rest is up to us!
    Rule 1: Treat every firearm as loaded
    Rule 2: Always point firearms in a safe direction
    Rule 3: Load a firearm only when ready to fire
    Rule 4: Identify your target beyond all doubt
    Rule 5: Check your firing zone
    Rule 6: Store firearms and ammunition safely
    Rule 7: Avoid alcohol and drugs when handling firearms

Back in February when this story was put on the Trade Me message boards the OP never answered any questions put to them...last seen/sold from Toby's neck of the woods to someone in Wellington.
    Pup was given/lent away as a 10 month old and 13 months later original owner finds the son of who had pup has sold on to guy in Wellington. This "pup" would now be approaching 3 years old...if any good as a pig dog, I cant ever see any one parting with it now...if not, then would have gone the way all useless dogs go...in the hole.
    Toby likes this.
    Which is worse, ignorance or apathy...I don't know and don't care.

Sadly true... goes back to the old adage of never lending out chainsaws, dogs, or wives...
    initiaz likes this.

Didnt you ask the person you lent your dog why he did that and another thing; didnt you go check on where your dog was when he didnt turn up to return it... You said you knew the person than how come this shit happens..

Anyways its kinda sad thing that has happened.. must say lesson learnt the hard way and a eye opener for others in here

Thanks for your reply - Not sure what you mean by OP? It was put on here a few months ago however no messages came back to me as ( I know now ) that this board has to be logged in to to be checked for messages, where as I assumed it would come back through emails. So that's possibly what you mean? Not everyone puts dogs "in a hole" that don't turn out - pretty harsh outlook I must say! Hunting dogs make great Pets! Hate to be a dog that didn't stack up in your possession. Im just trying to find my dog.... Thanks for your opinion though