Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Delta DPT

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree8Likes
  • 8 Post By Conmad Jackvann

Thread: Vizsla x heading pups

Vizsla x heading pups

We have litter from our Vizsla bitch Izzy (6 Years old and the daughter of our late Jas) crossed with my brother in laws top working heading Dog Cloud.
    This has been a selected purpose breeding with the outcome intention of us keeping a pup and continuing our line. The results will be outstanding once the time has been put in.
    Izzy is very experienced and identical to her late mother Jas, calm temperament with a high prey drive and a cracking indicating dog having shot literally hundreds of deer over her bush hunting as I am lucky enough to spend near half my life in the hills.
    Cloud is full time station main working dog (medium to strong eye) and I have spent a lot of time with him prior to making the decision to breed. He has incredible sneak and creep on him on wind scent and responds to commands exceptionally. The biggest trait I found with cloud is his nature/temperament. He is very content and enjoys sitting beside you for a pat. His drive for work is like that I haven't seen before. Videos of him working will be available.
    Ideally we would love these pups to go to people we can keep in touch with and have a real passion for bush hunting and know the value of a good indicating dog and the work/time in the hills that is involved in building this base but also a family that treats their dog as family is critical. These dogs are not going to help fill freezers by going out once a year, unfortunately it does take time in the hills, training and mistakes made and learnt from to get a goodie. The foundation of the breeding is there ready to start.

Pups will be with us till at least 10 weeks in which I will be exposing them to lots of water/noise/attention and all that other good stuff.
    Only just born
    5F
    6M

We already have quite a few people wanting one through word of mouth so this is just an expression of interest and we will be selective on homes as these are little gems passed down from our old girl Jas's line.
    Anyone wanting pics and video of parents working and pups please just get in touch with me Smiley

Matt