Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Alpine Terminator

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    DPT

DPT Modular suppressors back in stock shortly

Hi,

Just to update you guys as to where im at with the modular suppressors, I have had a few issues with waiting for the stock to come into the country and then a problem with the anodizing that we have finally sorted out, the bits are all being machined at the moment so should be ready late next week or early the week after.
    Im going to be doing a special on these for a few weeks.

There's four versions

Muzzle forward can, 117mm long 142grams 44.5mm diameter suited upto 223/7.62x39, normal retail was $300 special price will be $215
    Muzzle forward can, 151mm long 192grams 44.5mm diameter suited upto 25-06/ 30-06, normal retail was $370 special price will be $265

Over barrel, 171mm total length, 71mm forward of the muzzle 210grams 44.5mm diameter suited upto 223/7.62x39, normal retail was $370 special price will be $265
    Over barrel, 205mm total length, 105mm forward of the muzzle 260grams 44.5mm diameter suited upto 25-06/ 30-06, normal retail was $440 special price will be $315

I already have a few of you on my list so will send an email off when they are ready.

DPT

Hey mate. Can you make them in .44 cal I'm thinking about my lever action Rossi. I can measure the barrel tonight

Mmm, yes please to a 223 can!

Will be in touch in the next couple days.

Ejected
    What kind of rate of fire can they withstand from a 308 for the muzzle forward?

HB.
    Hey mate, keen on a suppressor for my 30-06. Which would you recommend? Was thinking the over barrel but does the extra added weight over the muzzle forward add up to more db reduction? Also do you cut, recrown? If so whats the ideal length to cut my 30-06 too, shooting up to 400 yards max probably. Does price include thread protector? Cheers.

Does the overbarrel one have changeable rear bushing to fit different rifles? Thinking about getting one suppressor to use on both the 308 and 223.

DPT
    Quote Originally Posted by Nibblet View Post
    What kind of rate of fire can they withstand from a 308 for the muzzle forward?
    Sorry for the late reply, 60 rounds an hour.

DPT
    Quote Originally Posted by HB. View Post
    Hey mate, keen on a suppressor for my 30-06. Which would you recommend? Was thinking the over barrel but does the extra added weight over the muzzle forward add up to more db reduction? Also do you cut, recrown? If so whats the ideal length to cut my 30-06 too, shooting up to 400 yards max probably. Does price include thread protector? Cheers.
    30-06 is over kill if your going to cut the barrel and limit yourself to under 400m, you could cut it to 20 inches. the muzzle forward and over barrel have the same sound reduction. No price is just for the suppressors

DPT
    Quote Originally Posted by GravelBen View Post
    Does the overbarrel one have changeable rear bushing to fit different rifles? Thinking about getting one suppressor to use on both the 308 and 223.
    Yes it does.

Thanks

hey Darren cheers for the suppressor mate, took it out Monday arvo once I got home, works a treat, couldn't have asked for better including quick service, I've been reccomending you to everyone I've come across so far, hope to do further business in the future, thank you again, the modular suppressor I have is a work of art!

got mine too and its a gem, question for the man himself, How do I get the hole in the back large enough for the barrel to go thru

DPT
    Quote Originally Posted by Tristan View Post
    hey Darren cheers for the suppressor mate, took it out Monday arvo once I got home, works a treat, couldn't have asked for better including quick service, I've been reccomending you to everyone I've come across so far, hope to do further business in the future, thank you again, the modular suppressor I have is a work of art!
    Hi there Tristan,
    Thanks for the feedback and thanks for recommending me, much appreciated.

DPT
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill999 View Post
    got mine too and its a gem, question for the man himself, How do I get the hole in the back large enough for the barrel to go thru
    Good one Bill,

It will need to be machined out in a lathe, so a gun smith or your local engineering business, Your best to have the rifle on hand so they can get an exact fit.

Thanks
    Darren

Cheers mate, will do

DPT
    If any of you guys have any questions feel free to call me on 0800 800 037. or email sales@dpt.co.nz
    website address is DPT Machinists - DPT Machinists
    There is a little delay with orders at the moment as I have been overwhelmed with the number that is coming in. Im trying to get them out as fast as I can :-)

DPT