Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

DPT Delta

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

For Sale: 8x GoldTip Hunter 300 shafts

I have 8x GT Hunter shafts, brand new, un-shot shafts, with inserts and nocks for sale. They are 73.5cm in length (28.937 inches). They make a 29.5 inch arrow, with nocks in.

A mistaken order, I bought 10 of them pre-cut. I tried to bareshaft tune 2 of them and found that despite going heavy on the end to soften them up, they're about 1.5cm short (stiff) for my 60lb recurve (shot at ~62lbs).

These would make ideal shafts for a 65-70lb setup at 28inch draw, with 150 to 200 point weight on the end. Top shafts, the toughest around. Just gutted I messed up the pre-cut length for my rig.

I'll sell the 8 new shafts for $70, or all 10 (8 new + 2 used) for $80. PayPal only.

FYI I paid $107 before shipping.

Message me if keen.

Remote

A couple of pics:

Name:  IMG_20201104_191543.jpg
Views: 223
Size:  3.05 MB
    Name:  IMG_20201104_191535.jpg
Views: 176
Size:  3.32 MB