Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

NZGR Terminator


User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 19
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Nationals are coming up again - who is in?

  1. #1
    Member Uplandstalker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Canterbury
    Posts
    1,189

    Nationals are coming up again - who is in?

    I just touched down in Texas and have a week in the lower 48 before a week in Alaska. Have 2 days at home before the nationals, so working on the normal plan of no training again!

    Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

  2. #2
    R93
    R93 is offline
    Member R93's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Westland NZ, PNG
    Posts
    13,384
    Quote Originally Posted by Uplandstalker View Post
    I just touched down in Texas and have a week in the lower 48 before a week in Alaska. Have 2 days at home before the nationals, so working on the normal plan of no training again!

    Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    Not me. But good luck.

    I will be on a course.
    Maybe be able to shoot River City.
    Gun will be away getting some makeup anyway

    Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
    Uplandstalker likes this.
    Do what ya want! Ya will anyway.

  3. #3
    Member Uplandstalker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Canterbury
    Posts
    1,189
    Quote Originally Posted by R93 View Post
    Not me. But good luck.

    I will be on a course.
    Maybe be able to shoot River City.
    Gun will be away getting some makeup anyway

    Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
    Yup, be up for River City Open plus we a working on a match for April in Christchurch. Suspect this clashes with another special time of year.

    Will give you a call once back from Alaska (I brought the spotting scope with me on this trip).

    Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

  4. #4
    Member nzfubz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Christchurch
    Posts
    778
    I'm in with little practice also

    Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    Diligentia, Vis, Celeritas

  5. #5
    R93
    R93 is offline
    Member R93's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Westland NZ, PNG
    Posts
    13,384
    Quote Originally Posted by Uplandstalker View Post
    Yup, be up for River City Open plus we a working on a match for April in Christchurch. Suspect this clashes with another special time of year.

    Will give you a call once back from Alaska (I brought the spotting scope with me on this trip).

    Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    Good stuff. Alaska would be cold as at this time of year

    Hopefully match in April is later on in the month eh?
    I am in the North chasing sika all going well first week of April.



    Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
    Do what ya want! Ya will anyway.

  6. #6
    R93
    R93 is offline
    Member R93's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Westland NZ, PNG
    Posts
    13,384
    Quote Originally Posted by nzfubz View Post
    I'm in with little practice also

    Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    You always say that
    I practice heaps and shoot like poos so maybe I will go cold next time.

    Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
    Do what ya want! Ya will anyway.

  7. #7
    Member Ozzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    141
    I'm going, but I just found out today that I forgot to pay the entry fee. So now I get to pay extra for being late haha.

  8. #8
    Member nzfubz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Christchurch
    Posts
    778
    Quote Originally Posted by Ozzy View Post
    I'm going, but I just found out today that I forgot to pay the entry fee. So now I get to pay extra for being late haha.
    Is that right Ash, haha

    Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    Diligentia, Vis, Celeritas

  9. #9
    R93
    R93 is offline
    Member R93's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Westland NZ, PNG
    Posts
    13,384
    Quote Originally Posted by Ozzy View Post
    I'm going, but I just found out today that I forgot to pay the entry fee. So now I get to pay extra for being late haha.
    Typical

    Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
    Do what ya want! Ya will anyway.

  10. #10
    Member Ozzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    141
    Quote Originally Posted by nzfubz View Post
    Is that right Ash, haha

    Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    Learning from the best. I did actually put my entry in, just not my money haha.
    nzfubz likes this.

  11. #11
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    770
    I heard a rumor the CZ Team are coming to shoot Production Optics. I'm looking forward to seeing them shoot if that's true.
    Last edited by systolic; 05-11-2018 at 11:42 PM.
    Settings - My Account - Edit Ignore List - Add a Member to Your List - User Name - Okay.

  12. #12
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    87
    Quote Originally Posted by systolic View Post
    I heard a rumor the CZ Team are coming to shoot Production Optics. I'm looking forward to seeing them shoot if that's true.
    Won't be coming, not enough interest. P.O. being hamstrung from the start. RD won't include a P.O. team to the worlds 2020 so people will shoot qualifying matches in divisions that count, then they'll go "well see, not enough were interested to send a team"... despite revolver being offered ...
    I'm tempted to shoot standard having never shot it before since I finally got my pistol kind of working....production for a decade kind of gets stale.
    nzfubz likes this.

  13. #13
    Member Ozzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    141
    Quote Originally Posted by Mufasa View Post
    Won't be coming, not enough interest. P.O. being hamstrung from the start. RD won't include a P.O. team to the worlds 2020 so people will shoot qualifying matches in divisions that count, then they'll go "well see, not enough were interested to send a team"... despite revolver being offered ...
    I'm tempted to shoot standard having never shot it before since I finally got my pistol kind of working....production for a decade kind of gets stale.
    Do it!

  14. #14
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    770
    Quote Originally Posted by Mufasa View Post
    Won't be coming, not enough interest. P.O. being hamstrung from the start. RD won't include a P.O. team to the worlds 2020 so people will shoot qualifying matches in divisions that count, then they'll go "well see, not enough were interested to send a team"... despite revolver being offered ...
    I'm tempted to shoot standard having never shot it before since I finally got my pistol kind of working....production for a decade kind of gets stale.
    So just the usual Aussies and a few from New Caladonia then.
    Settings - My Account - Edit Ignore List - Add a Member to Your List - User Name - Okay.

  15. #15
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Christchurch
    Posts
    24
    But the CAS Nationals were just held last weekend, what else could be important? (and a really good event it was!)

 

 

Similar Threads

  1. 2017 IPSC Nationals
    By Ozzy in forum Pistol Shooting
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 20-11-2017, 08:27 PM
  2. NZ 2015 IPSC Nationals
    By Mufasa in forum Pistol Shooting
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 28-11-2015, 06:27 AM
  3. IPSC Nationals 2014
    By Banana in forum Shooting
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 25-01-2015, 10:25 PM
  4. Meet & greet @ NRA Nationals
    By ebf in forum Clubs
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 13-01-2014, 07:26 PM
  5. Surfcasting Nationals
    By Shootm in forum Fishing
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-04-2012, 06:48 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Welcome to NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums! We see you're new here, or arn't logged in. Create an account, and Login for full access including our FREE BUY and SELL section Register NOW!!