Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Terminator DPT


User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 43
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: Boots - Winter Talan

  1. #16
    Member Brian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Upper Hutt
    Posts
    618
    Yeah its a pity Europeans don't have proper size feet.

  2. #17
    Member Mathias's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Canterbury, home of the big Rakaia Red Stag
    Posts
    1,724
    My son mikee, he's 6ft something and has the foundation supports to suit
    Quote Originally Posted by mikee View Post
    So someone else who has yeti feet like me, you lucky bugger
    Sent from my SM-A530F using Tapatalk

  3. #18
    Member sako75's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Supercity
    Posts
    4,498
    Sarvo - I don't mind Summer if you have someone desperate for winter (famous last words)

  4. #19
    Member Sarvo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Marlborough
    Posts
    1,814
    Quote Originally Posted by Mathias View Post
    Peter, when those 46's arrive can you please measure the insole for me. Might get away with these since you cant get 47. Cheers
    @Mathias

    46 = 305mm length -- width at ball of foot = 103mm

  5. #20
    Member Mathias's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Canterbury, home of the big Rakaia Red Stag
    Posts
    1,724
    Cheers. Please put a pair aside for me & I'll check that measurement out after weekend. I'm away for couple of days.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarvo View Post
    @Mathias

    46 = 305mm length -- width at ball of foot = 103mm
    Sent from my SM-A530F using Tapatalk

  6. #21
    Member Sarvo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Marlborough
    Posts
    1,814
    Quote Originally Posted by Mathias View Post
    Cheers. Please put a pair aside for me & I'll check that measurement out after weekend. I'm away for couple of days.

    Sent from my SM-A530F using Tapatalk
    @Mathias

    I see I only have the 46 in the mid season/summer boot at this time

    https://www.nzhuntingandshooting.co....r-talan-43232/

    Meant to have 44 45 an 46 winter coming - but we appear to have lost some somewhere :-(

  7. #22
    Member Mathias's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Canterbury, home of the big Rakaia Red Stag
    Posts
    1,724
    Have those 46 in winter arrived @Sarvo?
    305mm insoles same size as the boys current boots, so would do.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarvo View Post
    @Mathias

    I see I only have the 46 in the mid season/summer boot at this time

    https://www.nzhuntingandshooting.co....r-talan-43232/

    Meant to have 44 45 an 46 winter coming - but we appear to have lost some somewhere :-(
    Sent from my SM-A530F using Tapatalk

  8. #23
    Member Sarvo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Marlborough
    Posts
    1,814
    Quote Originally Posted by Mathias View Post
    Have those 46 in winter arrived @Sarvo?
    305mm insoles same size as the boys current boots, so would do.

    Sent from my SM-A530F using Tapatalk
    @Mathias
    No Winter in 46
    Another pair of mid season 46 arrived yesterday :-(
    They were sent near on 8 weeks ago too - so the post system is somewhat erratic but maybe all will arrive - "one day"

  9. #24
    Member ROKTOY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Nelson
    Posts
    794
    Sarvo do you have a pair of winter 41s ? or 26cm innersole with approx. 9.5-10cm at ball of foot?
    keen on another pair if you do, thanks

  10. #25
    Member Sarvo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Marlborough
    Posts
    1,814
    Quote Originally Posted by ROKTOY View Post
    Sarvo do you have a pair of winter 41s ? or 26cm innersole with approx. 9.5-10cm at ball of foot?
    keen on another pair if you do, thanks
    @ROKTOY
    Yes - should have 2 pairs of Winter 41 here according to my not over flash record keeping
    What was you last size or are these for son ??

  11. #26
    Member ROKTOY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Nelson
    Posts
    794
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarvo View Post
    @ROKTOY
    Yes - should have 2 pairs of Winter 41 here according to my not over flash record keeping
    What was you last size or are these for son ??
    43 in these last time for my wife, 41 Euro is for myself. My son (the one left at home) is only in a 30-31 Euro as he is only 7ish, he has said he wants a pair of these though, LOL

  12. #27
    Member Sarvo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Marlborough
    Posts
    1,814
    Quote Originally Posted by ROKTOY View Post
    43 in these last time for my wife, 41 Euro is for myself. My son (the one left at home) is only in a 30-31 Euro as he is only 7ish, he has said he wants a pair of these though, LOL
    @ROKTOY
    PM me your adress again and will get them away Saturday

  13. #28
    Member Sarvo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Marlborough
    Posts
    1,814
    Quote Originally Posted by Mathias View Post
    Cheers. Please put a pair aside for me & I'll check that measurement out after weekend. I'm away for couple of days.

    Sent from my SM-A530F using Tapatalk
    @Mathias

    Have found (the mother in-law has) a pair of 47 Euro
    I think they are Mid Season and wife reckons they are Winter - been sent so will have to wait and see.
    Anyway - when they arrive you have 1st right of refusal on them and if any other big hoofer wants to stand in line (no pun intended) let me know

  14. #29
    Member Mathias's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Canterbury, home of the big Rakaia Red Stag
    Posts
    1,724
    Cheers, appreciated
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarvo View Post
    @Mathias

    Have found (the mother in-law has) a pair of 47 Euro
    I think they are Mid Season and wife reckons they are Winter - been sent so will have to wait and see.
    Anyway - when they arrive you have 1st right of refusal on them and if any other big hoofer wants to stand in line (no pun intended) let me know
    Sent from my SM-A530F using Tapatalk
    Sarvo likes this.

  15. #30
    Member Brian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Upper Hutt
    Posts
    618
    I'd take 47's winter or summer.
    Sarvo likes this.

 

 

Similar Threads

  1. Boots - Summer Talan
    By Sarvo in forum European Optics from Europe
    Replies: 59
    Last Post: 05-08-2018, 11:12 AM
  2. winter alpine boots
    By akaroa1 in forum Gear and Equipment
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 28-07-2018, 01:39 PM
  3. Winter job?
    By 223nut in forum Off topic
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 29-03-2016, 06:18 PM
  4. End of winter...
    By craigc in forum The Magazine
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 29-09-2015, 02:53 AM
  5. Winter Habbits
    By Richie in forum Hunting
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 13-06-2013, 08:11 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Welcome to NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums! We see you're new here, or arn't logged in. Create an account, and Login for full access including our FREE BUY and SELL section Register NOW!!