Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Terminator DPT

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Tussock
  • 2 Post By Wingman

Thread: Clean submission/petition list

Clean submission/petition list

Please put all the addresses for submissions/letters in here, plus petitions.

Try to keep the post count down and on topic so I don't have to dig to far. Spanners will pin the clean list when it is done.
    R93 likes this.

The law changes are creating Criminals. We need to stand together and be heard. Please sign the petition, no need to comment no need to use your names, just a legitimate email address. What ever you feel as a name and address..
    Maybe it will help us get due process. We are not to be blamed or punished for being law abiding owners.. Tell any firearm owners you know about the petition.

https://www.thepetitionsite.com/813/201/513/
    erniec and berg243 like this.

I see there are people from other countries "signing" the petition. Seems to dilute the process from my point of view

I should add that physical mail is often far more effective than email, and above all, no postage needed!
    Generally an MP's staff will group emails into different folders for common subjects (IE Pro-gun, anti-gun, pro-spending etc), then send out mass copy-paste emails to respond... emails seldom are actually read. Sometimes they take a count of how many are in each folder but that's usually where it ends.

Physical mail requires their responding to individual letters in kind which takes more of their time and effort, and therefore more attention. Generally physical mail has more attention paid to it as well as it is rarer to receive these days, and people who send letter mail tend to be invested in the topic enough that they will later vote in relation to it.

You can mail your letter for free to any MP you like using the following mailing address:

[insert MP name]
    Freepost Parliament
    Private Bag 18 888
    Parliament Buildings
    Wellington 6160

Feel free to message me if you would like editing, spelling and punctuation proofreading etc. Remember, you stand to lose a hobby you love and all the money invested in it, be polite, logical, from the heart, and above all, do it!

"Contact an MP - By Post" https://www.parliament.nz/en/get-inv...contact-an-mp/
    "Members of Parliament - Reference list" https://www.parliament.nz/en/mps-and...of-parliament/

Can we hand deliver submissions? I want my submission to become an official historical document, not filed in a bin by an MP that has a diametrically opposed ideology.