Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Terminator Black Watch

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree104Likes

Thread: Davey Tipple

Davey Tipple

well bugger me with a wet sardine and call me flagilus -the man from gun city has put one fair up the clacker of the assorted sheepies in the big woolshed in wellington of course the MSM daggs on their arses are full of indignity but me well bring in the beers -break out the bacon&eggs and lets see what pans out .
    seriously hes got this bugger sorted quite nicely -not entirely disagreeing ,more asking for a commonsense negotiated approach .troubleis the sensationaist Mofos dont understand .
    fuck MSM are desperate they could only find one...ONE..unnamed hunter who agrees with madam greasies actions!
    this twat probably shoots his crabs with an air pistol. hope its not asny of the drongo clony on here -if so you'd at very least be in for some serious ribbing and pisstaking!
    incidentally Im off to yonder guncity to see gdavey&his cute wee daughters to get me a duckshooting license and a cartridge belt .
    up humping&fisting and their chinses made ear muffs

oih how does a frenchwomen hold her liquor
    by the bloody ears ya dope.
    BTW-im fittin 12000LB WINCH TO ME TRUCK -RECKON THATLL PULL ME OFF(A STUMP)YA MUPPETS!
    madjon_, tetawa, ebf and 3 others like this.

Welcome to Sako club.

Quote Originally Posted by kotuku View Post
    well bugger me with a wet sardine and call me flagilus -the man from gun city has put one fair up the clacker of the assorted sheepies in the big woolshed in wellington of course the MSM daggs on their arses are full of indignity but me well bring in the beers -break out the bacon&eggs and lets see what pans out .
    seriously hes got this bugger sorted quite nicely -not entirely disagreeing ,more asking for a commonsense negotiated approach .troubleis the sensationaist Mofos dont understand .
    fuck MSM are desperate they could only find one...ONE..unnamed hunter who agrees with madam greasies actions!
    this twat probably shoots his crabs with an air pistol. hope its not asny of the drongo clony on here -if so you'd at very least be in for some serious ribbing and pisstaking!
    incidentally Im off to yonder guncity to see gdavey&his cute wee daughters to get me a duckshooting license and a cartridge belt .

BTW-im fittin 12000LB WINCH TO ME TRUCK -RECKON THATLL PULL ME OFF(A STUMP)YA MUPPETS!
    Engrish prease! no unnastan u.........

???

Name:  tonight-im-getting-fuckedup-thisirish-whiskey-isdashit-motherfucker-com-13911714.png
Views: 907
Size:  161.2 KB

Quote Originally Posted by kotuku View Post

Been hittin' the firewater??
    iamjono likes this.
    RIP Larry S. 19/02/19

Quote Originally Posted by Max Headroom View Post
    Methinks a Tipple.

Too right Dave Tipple is hitting back. MSM have been hitting out pointing out that GC sold guns to the gunman. No matter that before each mail order purchase, GC received a fresh certificate from NZPolice that this buyer was fit and proper to buy the firearm concerned.

I appreciate Dave Tipple's first point: we need Inquiry into how the guy got a firearms license!
    faregame, Munsey, tetawa and 9 others like this.
    Join COLFO - Be a represented firearms owner.

Quote Originally Posted by Cordite View Post
    Methinks a Tipple.
    I see what you did there.
    RIP Larry S. 19/02/19

Quote Originally Posted by 257weatherby View Post
    Engrish prease! no unnastan u.........
    Im so pleased you dont understand -did you only leave school cause you wrecked it?

Quote Originally Posted by Max Headroom View Post
    every time i see your avatar it arouses in me the temptation to reach for rthe bottle as how the ..can something so ugly appear
    Max Headroom likes this.

I must admit, ol Dave spoke really well during his media interview, cool calm and collective.
    Bet no one expected him to support the petition and promote the cause.
    Bloody good on him, he’s been the only one, while the others tucked their tails between their legs.

@kotuku thanks for keeping it real, tu meke.
    cmore, northdude, chainsaw and 1 others like this.
    “he waka eke noa”

Guy with vested interest in continuing sales of firearms comes out as pro firearms. Shocker!

Not saying I disagree with his points but let’s not get carried away. It’s no different to the politicians point scoring to further their agendas.

And can we please stop going on about Tipples daughters. It makes you sound like a pedo sex offender.
    Tahr, shift14, systolic and 1 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Proudkiwi View Post
    Guy with vested interest in continuing sales of firearms comes out as pro firearms. Shocker!

Not saying I disagree with his points but let’s not get carried away. It’s no different to the politicians point scoring to further their agendas.

And can we please stop going on about Tipples daughters. It makes you sound like a pedo sex offender.
    Seriously?
    Moa Hunter likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by 257weatherby View Post
    Seriously?
    100%

Quote Originally Posted by Proudkiwi View Post
    100%
    How old are they?
    Join COLFO - Be a represented firearms owner.

Quote Originally Posted by Cordite View Post
    How old are they?
    Does it matter? It’s creepy as fuck.
    kiwijames likes this.