Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

DPT Terminator

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Like Tree160Likes

Thread: Gangs keeping their guns.

Is there a govt application form I can fill out to keep my guns if I join a legitimate New Zealand gang?
    @Rushy, you drink waikato, you must be in a gang. Can I join?
    veitnamcam, Beavis, tetawa and 5 others like this.
    Use enough gun

Of course they are. And working for the international drug cartels pumping meth into communities, their own included.

But racist Pakeha are the problem, ignoring the fact that lumping them all into one group, labeling them creating and us/them culture is pure racism.

The media is the problem. They seem to be trying to create race division by promoting drug dealers as the representatives of "brown people" and pitting them against "white people".

Literally, what possible use are the cops if they consider gang members "fit and proper"?

I don't know why the media elevate gang scum to some sort of hero's. A gangs business is to make money through crime, not provide some sort of protection to society. The walking pile of shit they interviewed won't be handing weapon's back in because he holds all of us in contempt. Gang's are out for themselve's not some kind of working class hero protect the comunity crap. Maybe the government should try banning them?
    veitnamcam, Pengy, Dublin and 3 others like this.

Nor West of Auckland on the true right of the Kaipara River
    Quote Originally Posted by Tussock View Post
    Literally, what possible use are the cops if they consider gang members "fit and proper"?
    I could not believe what I was reading when it said that 29 FAL’s were issued to gang members in 2016. You have got to be shitting me! Which part of fit and proper is not understood by the issuers of these licences? As I recall there are questions in the character reference part of the vetting process that goes to known gang association for the very reason of being able to source legitimate firearms for supply to gangs (insert fuck me dead emoji here).
    outdoorlad, tetawa, mikee and 10 others like this.
    It takes 43 muscle's to frown and 17 to smile, but only 3 for proper trigger pull.
    What more do we need? If we are above ground and breathing the rest is up to us!
    Rule 1: Treat every firearm as loaded
    Rule 2: Always point firearms in a safe direction
    Rule 3: Load a firearm only when ready to fire
    Rule 4: Identify your target beyond all doubt
    Rule 5: Check your firing zone
    Rule 6: Store firearms and ammunition safely
    Rule 7: Avoid alcohol and drugs when handling firearms

Quote Originally Posted by Tussock View Post
    Of course they are. And working for the international drug cartels pumping meth into communities, their own included.

But racist Pakeha are the problem, ignoring the fact that lumping them all into one group, labeling them creating and us/them culture is pure racism.

The media is the problem. They seem to be trying to create race division by promoting drug dealers as the representatives of "brown people" and pitting them against "white people".
    Looks like the media read a certain banned manifesto and seemed to think some of the ideas were worth pursuing
    veitnamcam, 40mm, Cordite and 1 others like this.

What an absolutely hideously racist load of shite. If that was the other way around that would cost her job.
    timattalon, Steve123, 40mm and 2 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Preacher View Post
    What an absolutely hideously racist load of shite. If that was the other way around that would cost her job.
    Gun's and white people are bad mmmmmmkayyyyyyyyyy
    Tussock likes this.

Nor West of Auckland on the true right of the Kaipara River
    Quote Originally Posted by 40mm View Post
    Is there a govt application form I can fill out to keep my guns if I join a legitimate New Zealand gang?

I was vicariously accused of being a member of the OPCz (Outsider Poaching Cuntz) since seeing several signs saying for hunters (OPCz) to fuck off up the back of Minginui on my way into the bush many years ago. Since then I have that OPCz reference on my avatar, does that count as a gang?
    It takes 43 muscle's to frown and 17 to smile, but only 3 for proper trigger pull.
    What more do we need? If we are above ground and breathing the rest is up to us!
    Rule 1: Treat every firearm as loaded
    Rule 2: Always point firearms in a safe direction
    Rule 3: Load a firearm only when ready to fire
    Rule 4: Identify your target beyond all doubt
    Rule 5: Check your firing zone
    Rule 6: Store firearms and ammunition safely
    Rule 7: Avoid alcohol and drugs when handling firearms

A "fit and proper" gang member is going to spend all his time buying guns by private sale and stacking them in the gangs arsenals.

What an absolute joke this countries laws are and what an insidious farce is the media. Time for more letters to MPs. This is beyond belief.

If there are 29 actual gang members, how many associates are there? How many guns do the gangs have?

Our gun crime is only going to go up because it has ZERO correlation to civilian gun ownership and a perfect correlation to class A drugs.
    veitnamcam likes this.

Banned
    There's plenty of gang members with absolutely no criminal convictions. Including a former member of both NZSAS and 22SAS who is a full patched member of the Hells Angels.

He ran Onix International, who guarded the America's Cup.

In the middle with the brown boots.

https://www.facebook.com/37134098621...type=3&theater

Just because he knows a few criminals doesn't mean he's one too. Otherwise how would lawyers get gun licences?
    Last edited by systolic; 30-03-2019 at 10:34 AM.

Bus driver
    That has to be one of the funniest pieces written on this forum in a long time.........funny stuff indeed mate.....

...as to the article...Fark!!!!.....as my dad would say when he uncovered bullshit....”.Son,I was born at night,but it wasn’t last night!!!”

Lol..the MONKEY MOB $ BOLLOCKS POWER joining???....BAAAAAAAAhhhaaaaaaaaaaa lol..heheheheheheh

Quote Originally Posted by 40mm View Post
    Moa Hunter likes this.
    It's not the mountain we conquer,but ourselves.....Sir Edmund Hillary

ok so wouldn't they be the people to go door knocking and searching places oh hold on that would be racist wouldn't it
    if its good enough for these guys not to hand their firearms back why shouldn't it be for every one else

Cops are scared of the gangs and looking at some of the cops out there it’s not surprising
    veitnamcam, tetawa and A330driver like this.