Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Alpine Knives Africa

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 29 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast
Like Tree900Likes

Thread: Gun stores to never ever buy from again

Gun stores to never ever buy from again

To be added to as necessary.

1: Hunting and Fishing NZ

Nor West of Auckland on the true right of the Kaipara River
    Not that I disagree but why?
    It takes 43 muscle's to frown and 17 to smile, but only 3 for proper trigger pull.
    What more do we need? If we are above ground and breathing the rest is up to us!
    Rule 1: Treat every firearm as loaded
    Rule 2: Always point firearms in a safe direction
    Rule 3: Load a firearm only when ready to fire
    Rule 4: Identify your target beyond all doubt
    Rule 5: Check your firing zone
    Rule 6: Store firearms and ammunition safely
    Rule 7: Avoid alcohol and drugs when handling firearms

Their write up pulling all mssa's from shelves?

Quote Originally Posted by cameronjackwhite View Post
    Their write up pulling all mssa's from shelves?
    I haven’t seen that and didn’t even know they sold them. Clearly it has been a while since I was in one.
    Burb122 likes this.
    It takes 43 muscle's to frown and 17 to smile, but only 3 for proper trigger pull.
    What more do we need? If we are above ground and breathing the rest is up to us!

They're urging the government to ban MSSAs (even for E endorsed license holders), institute registration and ban online sales. The last point absolutely reeks of self-interest. They can get fucked in a deep dark hole and I urge everyone here to a) let them know that and b) never give them another cent as long as you live.

Got a link to article or some such?

https://www.facebook.com/24122232257...147744?sfns=mo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Here's the deal I'm the best there is. Plain and simple. I wake up in the morning and I piss excellence."

Disappointed to see them pick and choose and throw a heap of people under the bus.
    They know that a lot of them isn't there customer anyway but just look to the usa and see how it worked for dicks sporting goods.

Disappointing reaction that's for sure

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
    veitnamcam and hamsav like this.
    Konus binoculars " The power to imagine"

Quote Originally Posted by gimp View Post
    They're urging the government to ban MSSAs (even for E endorsed license holders), institute registration and ban online sales. The last point absolutely reeks of self-interest. They can get fucked in a deep dark hole and I urge everyone here to a) let them know that and b) never give them another cent as long as you live.
    That is terrible news if entirely true.

Quote Originally Posted by gimp View Post
    I will happily comply with that request. Fucktards.

The board of Hunting & Fishing NZ, along with its executive team, owner operators and hundreds of employees across New Zealand, express our deepest condolences to New Zealand’s Muslim community and to the city of Christchurch for the tragic loss brought about by the unspeakable act of terror and violence. We stand shoulder to shoulder with our fellow New Zealanders in condemning this cowardly attack, and in grief and solidarity with the loved ones of all those killed and injured.
    We are ready to play our part.

On Friday, we requested our stores across New Zealand to remove all military-style assault weapons from our shelves. As far as we are concerned, they will never return.

We support any government measure to permanently ban such weapons. While we have sold them in the past to a small number of customers, last week’s events have forced a reconsideration that has led us to believe such weapons of war have no place in our business -- or our country. Irrespective of gun law changes now or in the future, Hunting & Fishing New Zealand stores will no longer stock military-style assault firearms of any classification or category - whether rimfire, shot shell and centrefire configuration.

We invite all retailers and wholesalers in the sector to follow suit.

We also support the idea of a full government buyback of such weapons.

This should not and cannot affect the legitimate use of sporting semi-automatic shotguns and rimfires for hunting and pest control in New Zealand, which still have their place.

Hunting & Fishing New Zealand will also cease to sell firearms online and call for this practice to be banned in New Zealand.

Furthermore, we support the investigation into the establishment of a national register of firearms to monitor the location and ownership of firearms in New Zealand. The serial number, model and date of purchase for all firearms sold by Hunting & Fishing New Zealand have been recorded with the identity of Firearms licence holders as a standard legal requirement.

Hunting & Fishing New Zealand is passionate about supporting and encouraging outdoor recreation pursuits in New Zealand. This includes camping, tramping, fishing and hunting. We believe such pursuits are part of our inheritance as Kiwis, regardless of background. We do not believe common sense gun laws represent any form of threat to this way of life.

We look forward to participating in future Government led consultations to establish legislative improvements that will protect this country we are proud to be a part of.

Hunting & Fishing New Zealand is a retail cooperative group comprising thirty seven owner operated stores throughout New Zealand, all of whom, with our staff, place absolute priority on the safety and wellbeing of our customers, and the New Zealand public.

DARREN JACOBS, Chief Executive Officer, H&FNZ
    Once the dust has settled I will not forget those who fucked us, regardless of the outcome.

Brown noseing
    Ryan, hamsav, nightowl52 and 2 others like this.

Humping and Fisting NZ, out there doing us.

I already black listed them after they sold me a knife with a cardboard sheath then dicked me round over warranty.

Hopefully this backfires. Monopolistic pricks.

R93
    I have was told of a Facebook post today (never been on face book)
    That another certain forum favorite that is on telly has also condemned semi automatic firearms and how no one should have them. When I asked to see the post it was removed or couldn't be found.

I have a good mate that owns a humping and fucking franchise and I know for a fact he won't agree with their stance but I will be letting them know they will likely be boycotted by a number of us.
    I have only ever bought a vacuum packer off them on sale once anyway

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
    Burb122, Happy and outlander like this.
    Do what ya want! Ya will anyway.

This is total self interest. They know semi autos are going so no loss to them there, registration makes no difference to them. What they actually want - is a ban on online sales.
    How about that for screwing all of your customers to make more money on the back of a tragedy like this.
    Put the keyboard down. Now kick it over here.