Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Alpine Black Watch

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree6Likes
  • 4 Post By Saxguy
  • 2 Post By Col.Whiplash

Thread: I vow to...

I vow to...

... introduce as many people as possible to shooting sports from now on.

I'll make it my mission to win as many people over as I can, and show them that shooting can be fun, and is one of the most safe and harmless sporting pastimes a person can engage in.
    We should all be proud to be a part of what can honestly be described as a respectable and often nobel art. Shooting sports has always been pursued by the most humble of us, and through to royalty. Shooting in its various forms is present in almost every major multinational mixed sports gathering, the Olympic games being the pinnacle. To be good in any of the disciplines takes practice and dedication. Also, the gathering or harvesting of meat for oneself and family by hunting it, what could be more natural or more fair. No, we are not terrorists and we should never be made to feel anything less than decent respectable human beings, so to hell with those who think they look down on us. To hell with those who cannot stomach our need or wish to hunt for our food. To hell with those who cuss us for just liking to shoot guns, but who themselves are ignorant of a subject which they seem to think they know everything about.
    When people tell you you don't need guns, tell them to mind their own blinking business, and how would they like to be told they don't need something which gives them enjoyment.

But above all, be proud that you have a pastime which gives you pleasure, and know that in doing it, you are hurting no one.
    Peace to you all.
    mikee, Col.Whiplash, Woody and 1 others like this.

After listening to Parliament debate the gun law reforms and hearing all of the National and Labour MP's self congratulating themselves I saw a refreshing thing in that one man took a stand for principles and went against the tide of media and government promoted agendas. He was the only one out of that bunch which properly represented me and I vow to ditch National forever and vote for ACT from now on. I will promote and contribute to them for fair representation.

doubleRB and Got-ya like this.
    The D is silent, hillbilly!

Yes I agree , and i am going to do the same. Good on ya's. But im worried that (and I think every one else should be) its a matter of time before all gun users ill loose.

Heres a link you all should read. I think theres more to it than no facilities. The common wealth games are the biggest leed up to the olympics we and most other commonwealth countries have. Have a read as this is what is going on under our noses and shooters need to know as it effects us all. But like ya points.

https://ssaa.org.au/members/member-a...onwealth-games