Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Knives Africa Terminator

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Like Tree67Likes

Thread: The Kiwi party?

The Kiwi party?

THE KIWI PARTY WAS FORMED BY LICENCED FIREARM HOLDERS TO START TO ADDRESS A SERIOUS PROBLEM WITHIN OUR PARLIAMENTARY SYSTEM.

Currently licenced firearms holders have NO representation in our parliament despite making up approximately 6% of the population of New Zealand.

licenced firearms holders come from all walks of life, all genders, all ages, all religions and all races.

licenced firearms holders are arguably the most law-abiding citizens in New Zealand who have undergone and undergo numerous checks and balances to gain/maintain the licence status.

Therefore:

IT IS THE PRIMARY GOAL OF THE KIWI PARTY TO PLACE A MINIMUM OF SIX LICENCED FIREARMS HOLDERS TO REPRESENT THE INTERESTS OF OTHER ........

So, anyone know anything about this?

Pointless. They won’t get over 5%.
    ebf, 300CALMAN and outlander like this.
    Welcome to Sako club.

Quote Originally Posted by dogmatix View Post
    Pointless. They won’t get over 5%.
    Not necessarily, if 4% of gun owners got behind it, and bought along significant others and friends, they might get a great deal more...... off the top of my head I could get at least 10 non gun owners across the line..........
    40mm, outlander and sightpicture like this.

If they can run a full portfolio of sensible policy and not be a one trick pony, they would stand a decent chance at this stage. It's either Act or them. National are out, NZ First likely won't survive, Moari party didn't, Greens are a source of thermal pollution and not much else, I'll never ever ever vote for Labour as long as I live because I'm philosophically opposed to their neo-communist corrupt policies and a complete lack of ethics (I especially liked the ban on offshore oil drilling for gas - now we are net importers of Indonesian coal...).
    tetawa, mikee, Survy and 9 others like this.

Less than 13,000 submissions to the Amendment Bill. Only 27% opposed it, 60% supported it.
    A new party based on a single issue is going to need a wider base.

That MAY happen in round 2 Amendment Bill in June/July where registration, ammunition restrictions, limits of Arms you are permitted to own and increased costs funded from increased licensing is announced. Then you may get more support.
    ebf, Survy, 300CALMAN and 2 others like this.
    Welcome to Sako club.

Where is this coming from?

On the other hand, with no money forthcoming for teachers, health, mental health etc combined with the future implementation of some seriously unpopular policy like the CGT, it's going to be an interesting few years. And, the potential of an impending recession.

I'm actually thinking that if firearms owners really get in behind this buy-back and also force buy-back on the parts and accessories, the next 12 months could be VERY interesting...

This is already shaping up to be a true work of art. A literal classic piece. A clusterfuck for the ages. These politicians are currently basking in the glow of positive attention any dictatorial and decisive legislation will get you. That glow might start to feel a bit chilly when they remember the reason we don't make law in this fashion in the first place.

Super fun being dictator till you remember all those checks and balances were there to stop the place turning into a Banana republic.

Fulla
    Quote Originally Posted by dogmatix View Post
    Less than 13,000 submissions to the Amendment Bill. Only 27% opposed it, 60% supported it.
    A new party based on a single issue is going to need a wider base.

That MAY happen in round 2 Amendment Bill in June/July where registration, ammunition restrictions, limits of Arms you are permitted to own and increased costs funded from increased licensing is announced. Then you may get more support.
    I'd like to know how long each petition ran for, from memory those against semis were pretty instant, getting way more time to get signatures. those wanting no rush to change the law.... We're on the third petition I counted after the first two were banned and the 3rd was started rougly two days out? Hardly fair play, but no surprise the whole thing was run like that.

I'd be up to work with ACT to broaden the voter appeal base on all issues including Grand Theft SemiAuto - Skeletor Payback Time.
    planenutz likes this.

Grand theft semi auto thats going on a t shirt

Anyone got a pic to go with it
    Steve123 likes this.

None of you know me but if there is anyone with artistic skills, pm me and I'll pay ya by PayPal for a good looking polished design.

Send me a pic with DRAFT all over it so you'll know I can't just Jacinda it - i.e. take it from you without paying you.

I intend to use 'to Jacinda' something instead of 'to steal, thieve, rob' something, evermore...

Then when I'm back from work travel I'll get T-shirts printed up.

Stylewise - Chris Achilleos? Frank Frazetta? Monte Moore? something good...
    257weatherby, 40mm and berg243 like this.

Il vote for them. Seeing as all of the others arent worth a cunt full of cold snow.
    40mm likes this.

W had a NZ Outdoors party for the last 2 elections at least,who voted for them?