Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Black Watch DPT

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree50Likes
  • 27 Post By Carlsen Highway
  • 4 Post By Tussock
  • 8 Post By Carlsen Highway
  • 4 Post By Carlsen Highway
  • 7 Post By Tussock

Thread: More Imprtantly

More Imprtantly

More importantly than gun laws, is that fellow that charged a mad mass-murdering spree shooter, armed only with a credit card machine. Then while unarmed, he confronted the guy while he was firing shots at him, and forced him back to his vehicle, and then while the guy was trying to drive away, he attacked the car with one of the shooters dropped empty rifles.

I am worried that this government in their efforts to display their feminine empathy for the victims, will neglect to reward his heroism.

This man deserves the George Cross for his actions, the civilian version of the Victoria Cross. It should be bestowed on him by the Queen of England. We should all know his name. He is Abdul Aziz.
    Put the keyboard down. Now kick it over here.

Quote Originally Posted by Carlsen Highway View Post
    More importantly than gun laws, is that fellow that charged a mad mass-murdering spree shooter, armed only with a credit card machine. Then while unarmed, he confronted the guy while he was firing shots at him, and forced him back to his vehicle, and then while the guy was trying to drive away, he attacked the car with one of the shooters dropped empty rifles.

I am worried that this government in their efforts to display their feminine empathy for the victims, will neglect to reward his heroism.

This man deserves the George Cross for his actions, the civilian version of the Victoria Cross. It should be bestowed on him by the Queen of England. We should all know his name. He is Abdul Aziz.
    I haven't seen him on tv much, but he doesn't seem to be the kind of person to accept an award.
    RIP Larry S. 19/02/19

Is this the caretaker from the second mosque or someone else? There is also the guy who died fighting in the first mosque.

In their desperation to create the perfect passive citizen, they seem to have overlooked the people who fought back.
    Tommy, keneff, Fawls and 1 others like this.

Someone else Tussock. He said he picked up the gun and tried to shoot him but it was empty so he smashed the windscreen as the pathetic Roided up piece of crap drove off in fright.
    I'm sure those stories will come out in the next week or so. I would say the media will move from a grief phase for the victims to a who did what phase. Then to a who else is to blame phase. Finishing with a minute detail into everything that shitbag has said and done since leaving school etc...

Yes the second Mosque, preventing further deaths.

Also that young man who charged the attacker in the first video to be shot inches from the muzzle needs also to be recognised.
    And Naeem Rashid, who tried to tackle the shooter outside the first Mosque, but was also killed.

(Naeem Rashid will already be given a posthumous award by the Nation of Pakistan, where he was born. )

This was my thought also :

This feminine outpouring of conjoined grief led by our Prime Minister is likely to overlook the men who fought bravely while unarmed and saved many others.

I don't do twitter but we need to start a twitter following to get these men the George Medal. If Abdul Aziz chooses not to receive it should not affect the honour we would have in giving it to him.

I fully agree. Astonishing displays of putting others first.
    There are only three types of people in this world. Those that can count, and those that can't!

Lets start a twitter account. This is something worth fighting for.

RRA
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlsen Highway View Post

He definitely deserve a metal for his herosim, I guess the reason so few report mentioned him might be people will think then, if he could drive the shooter away with a empty gun, what would happen if there was one cartridge left in the chamber? he might just end this tragedy right there right then by using exactly the same murder weapon, saves dozens more souls, and saves us the pains and millions of $$ to keep that sucker live & kicking for the next 50 years. it's all logic, right? some people might just realise gun not only can be used to murder people but can also be used to save lifes, it's just a tool after all, just like cars, hammers, it's the people who makes the difference not the tool. well, they definitely don't want to you to think it that way, do they?

Tussock touched on this point with his phrase about the passive citizen.

I hate the phrase the feminization of men, but this contributes if they are not recognised. 80-90% of the people at the candlelight vigil in Dunedin last night were female. I don't mean to make this a gender thing, but I think it already is. The shooter was male, all the grievers are female. The New Zealand men need to do manly stuff.

This is how we handle something like this. We give some brave fucker the goddamn Victoria Cross. That's how men do it.

I was a bull farmer for a while. No one cares about bulls. No welfare, no nothing. Seems the same with men. Apart from the ruling classes, men have always had a brutal lot.

It is important to distinguish between the strong feminine/masculine and the weak feminine/masculine. The weak feminine is promoted and the weak masculine is responsible for the abuses we are all blamed for. The strong feminine and masculine is completely denied. We don't just need to resurrect the strong masculine, we also need to resurrect the strong feminine. I apologize if this upsets anyone, but I find Jacinda deeply insincere. She reminds me of the performances school girls used to put on when a girl they bullied the day before was struck with some tragedy.

Celebrate strength not weakness and frailty. I agree. Decorate those brave bastards. They fought back against impossible odds. Few are ever tested in this way and those who are, and who excel, we celebrate.