Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Terminator Knives Africa

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree54Likes

Thread: No wonder Treasury can't draft gun-law and estimate gun-theft costs...

No wonder Treasury can't draft gun-law and estimate gun-theft costs...

...they are too busy spending their time and your money regressing to their childhood. At about toddler level...

Treasury’s well-being card game an embarrassment | Scoop News

and it's not cheap.

Heartwork: The Wellbeing Game

FFS

https://offsettingbehaviour.blogspot...-treasury.html

Name:  cardplay1.jpg
Views: 633
Size:  137.9 KB

Name:  heartworkcardsv4context3.png
Views: 634
Size:  101.7 KB

Name:  heartworkcardsv4context5.png
Views: 628
Size:  99.8 KB

Name:  workshop1davidbruno.jpg
Views: 633
Size:  283.3 KB

Looks like treasury is run by the morons near that range in auckland that was shut down
    Steve123 likes this.

Not all this touchy feely stuff is worthless. Some of it can be helpful.

That said, it helps to have Three Bins to sort it into:

(1) THAT'LL WORK

(2) HMMMMM

(3) BULLSHIT.

That and a highly developed bullshit meter.
    40mm, Cordite and svt40 like this.
    RIP Larry S. 19/02/19

Holy shit I nearly spat coffee all over the screen. @kotuku we need you mate, lots of heavy hauling to be done. We have a nest of psychopaths. This is a hilarious example of corporate psychopathy where things like empathy and compassion are described as a learned skill. Pause and consider that for a moment. Would sane people actually need a workshop with creepy little cards to learn empathy?

Name:  heartworkcardsv4context5.png
Views: 545
Size:  99.8 KB

This game makes empathy easy

What kind of people find empathy hard? Did you know 1:40 people fail the psychopath test and when you get into upper management it drops to 1:5? This explains all our troubles right here.

Also remember a psychopath, while high functioning, is still a lunatic. They live in a world of delusions and everything is artificial. They tend to build houses of cards that aim to control everything and these get ever more complex and unmanageable till they lose the plot. Sound familiar?

Thats it im offended
    chainsaw, xtightg and Mr Browning like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Tussock View Post
    Holy shit I nearly spat coffee all over the screen. @kotuku we need you mate, lots of heavy hauling to be done. We have a nest of psychopaths. This is a hilarious example of corporate psychopathy where things like empathy and compassion are described as a learned skill. Pause and consider that for a moment. Would sane people actually need a workshop with creepy little cards to learn empathy?

Attachment 108922

This game makes empathy easy

What kind of people find empathy hard? Did you know 1:40 people fail the psychopath test and when you get into upper management it drops to 1:5? This explains all our troubles right here.

Also remember a psychopath, while high functioning, is still a lunatic. They live in a world of delusions and everything is artificial. They tend to build houses of cards that aim to control everything and these get ever more complex and unmanageable till they lose the plot. Sound familiar?
    I'm middle management. What's the ratio for me and my kind?
    How does sociopathy tie in?

Sent from my SM-G390Y using Tapatalk
    Tussock likes this.

I am a believer in taking concrete pills and hardening up, don't believe in the new age touchy feely do gooder bullshit, who knows, maybe I'm a psychopath because I do not believe in pandering. Be accurate to say I do not like most of the human race too. But my dog is the awesomest thing ever! and he don't need no chart to tell him how to feel.
    kimjon, mikee, Pengy and 3 others like this.

Oh my. Imagine the pioneers of this country, or the diggers at anzac cove having this conversation? "My feeling are getting hurt by you shouting at me to keep my head below the parapet"
    gadgetman, mikee and 257weatherby like this.

Quote Originally Posted by 257weatherby View Post
    I am a believer in taking concrete pills and hardening up, don't believe in the new age touchy feely do gooder bullshit, who knows, maybe I'm a psychopath because I do not believe in pandering. Be accurate to say I do not like most of the human race too. But my dog is the awesomest thing ever! and he don't need no chart to tell him how to feel.
    I'm an empathetic person. I bet you any money you like it is tougher and harder to be empathetic than psychopathic. Being callous is easy.
    erniec likes this.

it makes us modern supposedly smarter people of today look pathetic like above I don't want to fight today cause its raining or its to cold or its to loud im hungry or im scared can I go back to mummy now oh the days when a bloke could be a bloke and blokey stuff was what blokes did
    gadgetman likes this.

I think you guys have it backward. The diggers and pioneers actually treated one another well and went to great lengths to look after each other. I don't see much evidence on New Zealand's origins being callous or cruel. We have the culture of a "fair go". This has never been a country where you walked past someone in need and did not go to their aid, as in other places. Animal welfare has a long history here. We are an empathetic people and this has absolutely ZIP to do with how tough you are.

The point here is that none of the above comes naturally to these people. They need little cards games to teach them how to be decent.

i always thought psychopath was another name for crazy paving
    Tahr likes this.

So, this is a stream of macho bullshit from you guys. On the one hand, yes the Treasury thing is OTP, and on the other hand the reaction to it is too. In the middle rests someone who has empathy for fellow human beings'. Their pain and anguish, and their joy - even if we don't agree with it or feel it. I have a saying about crazy people or people I don't like - acknowledge their pain and how they see the world, but don't buy into their stories.

You don't have to have a broken arm to imagine the pain.
    gadgetman and Jewcati like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Tahr View Post
    So, this is a stream of macho bullshit from you guys. On the one hand, yes the Treasury thing is OTP, and on the other hand the reaction to it is too. In the middle rests someone who has empathy for fellow human beings'. Their pain and anguish, and their joy - even if we don't agree with it or feel it. I have a saying about crazy people or people I don't like - acknowledge their pain and how they see the world, but don't buy into their stories.

You don't have to have a broken arm to imagine the pain.
    Like a good nurse, extremely concerned without being extremely effected or in the case of Treasury, affected.

Quote Originally Posted by sightpicture View Post
    ...they are too busy spending their time and your money regressing to their childhood. At about toddler level...

Treasury‚€™s well-being card game an embarrassment | Scoop News

and it's not cheap.

Heartwork: The Wellbeing Game

FFS

https://offsettingbehaviour.blogspot...-treasury.html
    "The Lady doth protest too much, methinks"

Treasury is playing its role in experimental finance which is widening the wealth gap and they know it.

No, Don't, Stop? Just to keep up appearances and all...