Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

DPT Terminator

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree49Likes

Thread: Rumour

Rumour

Heard a rumour Pete Breidahl lost his FAL, does anyone know if there is substance to that?
    Join COLFO - Be a represented firearms owner.

Quote Originally Posted by Cordite View Post
    Heard a rumour Pete Breidahl lost his FAL, does anyone know if there is substance to that?
    That the muppet that was selling all his firearms and handing in his license? Big scene to steal some of the limelight like our beloved leader.
    There are only three types of people in this world. Those that can count, and those that can't!

Quote Originally Posted by gadgetman View Post
    That the muppet that was selling all his firearms and handing in his license? Big scene to steal some of the limelight like our beloved leader.
    No I don't think so, but this one (turn down sounds if kids or ladies in the room):

The virtue-signaling is strong with this one.
    Sasquatch likes this.

This is what happens when the media turn to anyone who stands on a soap box to give their 2 cents worth while emotions are high without any fact checking whatsoever.
    The damage to law abiding users are irreversible.
    “he waka eke noa”

I know this guy well.

He is madder than a cut snake.

Do not listen to him.
    Steve338, grunzter, Feral and 4 others like this.
    Warm Barrels!

It's completely lacking in class to call an ex and (possible) mother of your children that name. Despite what the Greens have popularized, if the Breidahls have kids and the kids see / hear their dad call their mum that in public, and on broadcast media - well, he should be one of the first one bitten in the zombie apocalypse... quite different from politicos who regularly engage in name-calling of course. Those who harp on about the dignity of the (PM's) office oughta listen to or read Hansard...

Quote Originally Posted by Cordite View Post
    No I don't think so, but this one (turn down sounds if kids or ladies in the room):

Yes, that's the one. Saw another video where he said he was throwing in the towel on shooting.
    There are only three types of people in this world. Those that can count, and those that can't!

That guy is buffoon.
    Steve338, grunzter and Steve123 like this.

Auckland Deerstalkers had him a guest speaker last week.
    Welcome to Sako club.

Possibly but have any of you seen what he has. Done what he has. Been where he has, smashed yourself like he has challenged your selves as he has. I think not and youd perhaps maybe be in a similar place or game PTSD is real He should have said NOWT but there it is and there you go I’d stake plenty that his motives are pure. He is not the enemy Here

There are many sides to this story. Having known him for many years He is not perfect but I m sure all of us are. ����
    "This is my Flag... Ill only have the one ..

Quote Originally Posted by Happy View Post
    Possibly but have any of you seen what he has. Done what he has. Been where he has, smashed yourself like he has challenged your selves as he has. I think not and youd perhaps maybe be in a similar place or game PTSD is real He should have said NOWT but there it is and there you go I’d stake plenty that his motives are pure. He is not the enemy Here

There are many sides to this story. Having known him for many years He is not perfect but I m sure all of us are. ����
    But when he publicly spouts off, making a big scene, with information that is factually wrong, .... that is wrong.
    Growlybear, 6x47, chainsaw and 5 others like this.

I get that being a soldier can endure emotional and psychological impacts to oneself and life can seem "tough" at times. But that doesn't give you an excuse to be a total douche-bag to other people or treat them unfairly.

Everyone goes through hardship at times, in one way or another, it's up to us to make the right decisions from adversity.
    R93, clickbang, coltace and 4 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Sasquatch View Post
    I get that being a soldier can endure emotional and psychological impacts to oneself and life can seem "tough" at times. But that doesn't give you an excuse to be a total douche-bag to other people or treat them unfairly.

Everyone goes through hardship at times, in one way or another, it's up to us to make the right decisions from adversity.
    Yes, talk about throwing everyone under a big heavy bus. Word is that on his only visit to the Bruce Rifle Club the range officer had to direct him to follow range rules.
    outlander likes this.

He is full of malarkey, he has not been anywhere of note.

Like I said I know him well.
    Steve338, outdoorlad and outlander like this.
    Warm Barrels!