Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Terminator Delta

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By TeRei

Thread: K & M 3 in 1 Uniformer

K & M 3 in 1 Uniformer

My good mate Robert sent me the above item. Whilst many think this step of reloading is meaningless some see the value of the primer in a clean pocket and well shaped. If you have used the Sinclair uniformer you will be aware it is slightly longer and therefore cuts deeper. I have it as well as the standard K&M uniformer.This new one lifts the shaving out as it cuts. It is impressive. It cleans up the pocket much more comprehensively and at the same time puts a bevel on the flashhole. There is a vid on YT showing this in operation. Linear is always good. The vid maker claims his groups did improve. I dont know because I simply ran about 60cases to check its functioning which was smooth. It could be claimed to be a waste of time like annealing. I like it. We may have an "independent evaluation" from someone who is deemed credible in the near future if they can be persuaded to try the cases out. They are not cheap but I will likely order the 308 model as it fits the 243. I also uniform on the inside flashhole. The stance being both steps aid a linear line of ignition without any impediment.
    7mmsaum and 308 like this.