Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Alpine Darkness

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By kotuku
  • 2 Post By kotuku

Thread: GSP follower C404 got ya ears on????

GSP follower C404 got ya ears on????

was taking a load of gear over to a mates new house this morning(KC'snew hecienda)getting down past the shit ponds at bromley(what a fucking goat track that is)and bugger me two paddocks flush with plum pfeeding canadas and numerous bloody goslings.we didnt stop though im sure iheard them honk out regards to the squire of rakaia and saying how nice it is to eat grass with no steel up your arse.that part of CHCH is lousy with em-fatter than a politician spending his payrise.

god i love being the bearer of good news(imducking for cover ,disappearing into my NBC bunker before the phonelines howl!!!!!!

actually speaking of bloody cheeky -son was using my chainsaw on the oak tree in our front yard this morning .not 10m away two fat mallard hens wereparked up giving a blow by blow commentary.I invited em to indulge in flying fornication- both told me to go get quacked in no uncertain terms.
    neighbour let his semi feral dogs escape yesterday -these old dowager duchesses and a few kith and kin soon saw the bloody dogs off!!!
    EeeBees likes this.

further to the above wee litany,Such was my sense of joy and wellbeing(aided by a few speights)that i rang the squire of rakaia.alas his computer has shat itself,hence his absence from here .suggested he contact DR gadget.actually he took my news very calmly,until we broached the subject of what CCC and E-Can are may be planning for these birds.the world got dark very dark!-oops it was me falling asleep

now the squire of rakaia wishes it be known to all and sundry hes very much alive(unlike his computer).Just did an overnight trip with my gewars .22,.223.&12g.
    up the river for a spot ofchainsawing and free firewood -dont believe that bullshit that real blokes cant multitask then off to one of our we duckponds where lately mr bunny&whanau have been gambolling about .
    oh yeah pull.22 out ........FMR Ive left the bloody magazine in my truck back at base.righto -out comes the sexy wee russian 12g O/UAKA the baikal blowjob!!
    I went walkabout like a dingo on the prowl-no bunnies but two huge coveys of quail-the lift off into the trees like sparrows with turps on their arse!
    ah well off to a friendly cockies place who mentioned to GSPF-bunnies are plenty ,pigeons the same and are reclassified to pain in the arse.
    cruise on down past the sheds round the corner ...ello,ello what have we here then.a coupla fat uns chewin away not a care in the world.
    out hops great white bwana-first bunny -Oh fuck im outta here into the hedge .Mr buck -sits up glaring-yup he didnt survive that blowjob as a claytarget load smacked him right in the chest.fat as butter that bugger.
    carry on with the patrol up past the cockies house -ok no rabbit can look like a fence post-too late another fatal blowjob delivered!
    me over two months since ive had the baikal bellow ,so im feelin kinda chuffed.
    Lotsa barley being grown this year so a slow mobile eyeball patrol in in order.
    yeha-a young hare goes supersonic as we follow around the only stubble paddock on the farm.
    He pulls up in a hollow -Igo on foot sneaky sneaky (in true infantryman fashion).got the bugger ,but i was just a smidgeon outta range according to the squire ,who then decided to use his 4wd as a cutting horse and round up pesky hare
    Oi you wait for me im outta bloody ammo.meanwhile el hareo has made good and has rapidly put lotsa distance tween himself and those bastards.
    so after a chat with a tenant on the farm (whose also less than impressed with rabbits&hares shagging about in her vege patch).
    we take off up a nice grassy open trackwere Im always seein one of two.
    Well bugger me sideways with a grapefruit and call me nigel-sitting right out in the open sunning himself is mr hare-not a care in the world ,and oblivious to the sexy wee beast getting closer-yup there goes another terminal blowjob a 1500fps hull claytarget load right smack in the boilerroom /all three young prime and plump as.
    shes off to chase up the local pigeons .bugger me i missed a huge black bastrd -Ilfted my cheek as i touched off the first round,and threw the second after his arse in pure frustration!!
    we get int oimplenet shed and theres three well nested up.a 10min chase worthy of any comedy ensued but those cunning huas would not leave the shed-nup slip in behing a steel strut and eye up those human bastards ,then fly to the top of a woodcrate park up and cock your head at em! airrifle to be deployed her!!

overall a bloody enjoyable end to 2016 and my final fling before i move to greymouth to work for 2017 on monday.
    happy new year to all and sundry and their long suffering whanau. adios till next time i touch base
    Last edited by kotuku; 31-12-2016 at 07:31 PM.
    gadgetman and spada like this.

Have a good one, Kotuku, and work just as hard as you have to. And thanks for the tragi-comedy. Take care.
    Used to be a fine wine - now I'm vinegar.