Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Alpine Darkness

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3Likes
  • 3 Post By Tertle

Thread: ponds?

ponds?

looking at options,

As Doc made us tear down the batch on a scenic reserve, only been there 80 plus years, it looks like our ability to shoot the lake and store our kit has been rather diminished, also due to some clowns damaging road signs (12 gauge) and being told to bugger off last year i really don't feel comfortable leaving the truck tents etc where we used to camp up unattended, sad that really, talking to my second cousin he's shot the lake 52 years in a row!

so if anyone know of somewhere a little bit off the beaten track (south island) preferably on private land that wouldn't mind a slightly hopeless duck hunter ( still working out this leed thing!) but has a tent, with a stove, an inflatable a few decoys and a bottle of what ever they drink, please let me know or drop a pm

cheers