Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Terminator Delta

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: Wall of shame ?

Quote Originally Posted by gimp View Post

However I think people should feel free to post about bad experiences/service, for the future benefit of others.
    I have had very poor service from every govt dept I have ever had the dis pleasure of trying to deal with.
    "Hunting and fishing" fucking over licenced firearms owners since ages ago.

308Win One chambering to rule them all.

Well i think it would be a good idea mainly so others don't go spending good money where something has been f!@ked up/bad service.... or for that matter a section of a product you may feel has let you down etc....

I'm not going to name the company but I know that one retailer puts plastic chinese parts in AR's, like bushmasters etc for exhourborant prices as if they were all legit.... see shit like that going on needs to named and shamed, seriously if I paid 4,500 for a brand new rifle I'd expect it to be mint at the very least, like all numbers matching etc, however if i were to find a part in there that wasn't a genuine part of the rifle,then to only find out its plastic I'd be super f!@ked off!

see what I mean? feeding companies/retailers that don't honour their products or make a substandard one with money is only feeding the lack of workmanship that goes/doesnt go into it....
    point made?

Caretaker - Gone But Not Forgotten jakewire's Avatar
    I wonder if we are getting a little carried away, I certainly wasn't thinking of a seperate section for either fame or shame when I made my post, simply an ongoing thread in the off topic section where a member can post where a company or business of any type has gone the extra mile for him/her and leave it at that, no contradictory posts in the thread about the same company.

I think a "Wall of Shame" could leave us open to just so much bother it's not worth it.
    Anyone who has had a bad time can easily post about it in any of the relevant sections if they so wish.

I think whenever somebody gets super shitty customer service and wants to vent, they can start their own thread. Leave it at that.

Kiwishooter
    Quote Originally Posted by veitnamcam View Post
    I have had very poor service from every govt dept I have ever had the dis pleasure of trying to deal with.
    Didn't you know that is what govt departments are for........just the same as local councils.

Kiwishooter
    So if 100 customers get good/excellent customer service and one person gets the opposite should the business be judged by the comments of one person who got bad service or the 100 who got good service.
    Now if a business gave 100 customers bad service and 1 customer good service do you think they would be in business long.
    Perhaps when someone starts a thread of the bad service the business is given the chance to respond (after all there are always two sides to a story) before the thread goes public.
    I am sure there are a lot of businesses who would like to start threads about bad customers, should this be allowed also??

"Wall of shame" sounds like something the other forum would jump at. Here I want read and talk about hunting.
    JMHO................
    hunter308 likes this.
    Machete don't text!
    (.)(.) = :-)))

Official Cheese Shaman Spanners's Avatar
    I thought we'd decided it wasnt a good idea?

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwishooter View Post
    Didn't you know that is what govt departments are for........just the same as local councils.
    Not all Council departments are created equal im sure you would get great service from my department
    TIKKA 595 7mm08 for the deer 12 gauge for everything else!