Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Terminator ZeroPak

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: Shooting Fails

I saw a lady at a pistol range take a .22 case down the front. It got stuck in her bra and burned her. She was less than pleased...

Went out to range one day but had real trouble getting rifle to perform well. Left the bolt at home.

Quote Originally Posted by Tussock View Post
    Night shooting. Bunny under the pines. Bang. Go to get the bunny "shit, I'm all wet". Shot the water pipe. Think my old man might have been the lazy bugger who ran it along the surface!
    I did this with an axe when I was about 8. Was up a tree down at the river near our house using it to chop branches off to whittle into spears, dropped the axe from the tree, was hit by a spray of water.

How was I supposed to know that my neighbour was pumping and purifying his drinking water from the river?! Nothing that a roll of insulation tape didn't fix though. Went down there a couple of years back and it's still holding strong.

Impure Lead Flinger
    Quote Originally Posted by R93 View Post
    I reckon its Adams, he walks all funny since your trip
    Smart prick

Mege shootin fail...... Busy wankin on to sum1 how well ur rifle shoots an its 0.3" consistant capabilities...nek minute...... 1.5" group.....
    R93 and Smiddy like this.

Rushing to shoot a bull tahr that was onto me, put bipod out, bang...... Blew a rock to pieces right in front of the barrel

Lamping bunnies in back seat of hilux surf, bunnie was running to my right ended up with the shotty resting on my chest to get the barrel round enough bang....... Got coverd in glass....... Action collected the window on way back

It drying the cases long enough after the ultra sonic, all my reloads went click

R93
    Quote Originally Posted by baldbob View Post
    Smart prick

Mege shootin fail...... Busy wankin on to sum1 how well ur rifle shoots an its 0.3" consistant capabilities...nek minute...... 1.5" group.....
    Is it who I think it is? I have seen you shoot groups like that so you are not talking about yourself. That group on yer toe is a good example I would have to shoot from 1K standing unsupported for my groups to open up that much Na I just have never shot a .3 inch group so it isnt me.
    Last edited by R93; 22-04-2012 at 03:49 PM.

R93
    Quote Originally Posted by Smiddy View Post
    Rushing to shoot a bull tahr that was onto me, put bipod out, bang...... Blew a rock to pieces right in front of the barrel

Lamping bunnies in back seat of hilux surf, bunnie was running to my right ended up with the shotty resting on my chest to get the barrel round enough bang....... Got coverd in glass....... Action collected the window on way back

It drying the cases long enough after the ultra sonic, all my reloads went click
    I muzzle blasted a wing mirror to pieces on the sheepshagger with my wee .223 once.

Squashed like a Flea
    G'Day Fella's,

I once seen a empty .300 Win Mag case from a BAR, go straight through the windscreen of a Land Cruiser I was driving.
    That got my attention!!!

Luckily, it wasn't My LC, it was the shooters!!!

Double Doh!!
    Homer
    Last edited by Homer; 29-04-2012 at 02:08 PM.

Leaning out the window shooting rosella's out of the chestnut tree with a semi 22lr and got a hot shell down my arse crack. Nearly jumped out the window
    R93 likes this.

"Hunting and fishing" fucking over licenced firearms owners since ages ago.

308Win One chambering to rule them all.

R93
    Not my fail but still worth a mention. Dropped a party into the hills one roar that cost them a wee fortune. One of the party on their second load spent most of the flight in, telling me how unorganized the other members of his party were and how they forget just about everything useful every trip. Got a call on the mountain radio the same night asking if I could break into his car and grab his bolt and ammo and drop them down to him the next day. I did, at no extra charge, but couldnt help myself and had to tell his mates what he told me the day before.
    I thought I noticed some tention in the group when I grabbed them a week later.
    Grim and veitnamcam like this.

Squashed like a Flea
    G'Day Fella's,

Unfortunately, I found out that my bullet trap, has a Maximum Capacity!
    It is something More Than 65 grains of Win 748 powder and something Less Than 90 grains of Reloader 22!
    Name:  How To bed a rifle 016.jpg
Views: 246
Size:  89.5 KB

You can see in this image, that the 16mm MDF front fascia was blown into three pieces and bits flew everywhere!
    Also, note the band-aid on my left thumb. After two weeks, I finally cut the Thumb Nail off today.

Doh!
    Homer