Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Delta ZeroPak

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree26Likes

Thread: Beretta A400 Extreme plus

Gone but not forgotten Gapped axe's Avatar
    I have gone from a Browning Gold Hunter to Fabarm Lion, only because of the deal that was put to me. My best mate has a new Beretta to use this season and I will give it a go.
    R93 and mikee like this.
    "ars longa, vita brevis"

Ive got a Fabarm H68 (which is a lion i think) as well as Benelli M2. The Fabarm is hands down the softest shooting 12 guage ive owned and definitely my favourite if I i had to choose between the 2

I went from a Remington 11-87 LC to a Benelli M1 to a Benelli M2 SBE. Shot some clays with a Beretta a400 a few years ago, really enjoyed how it felt when I pulled the trigger, but prefer the weight (or lack of) and 'pointiness' of the Benelli. At this point the only semi I would consider changing to is a Beretta a400.
    R93 likes this.
    If my work annoys me, I cull them

I run a m2,which I love but definitely notice the recoil when shooting 3in goose loads compared to my mates beretta xtrema but I find the xtrema really long in comparison,doesn’t fit me that well but is really soft shooting.are the 400s that much better?never handled oue before
    R93 likes this.

Now i want a A400 plus, Thanks you lot😁
    R93 likes this.

Yea I did till I saw the price of a new one!!will stick with the M2 for now I think.

Yea does seem a bit steep considering i only use a shotgun 2 days a year & the remmy works swet, but since when has logic got anything to do with buying guns?
    R93, Tikka7mm08 and WallyR like this.

Jacinda brought my old extrema 2 of me for more than I paid for it so have a new 400 plus for this season. Have shot a few clays with it feels real nice. Looking forward to opening!!
    McNotty likes this.

R93
    Just took me half an hour how to work out how to remove the mag restrictor on the new extreme plus.
    Seen a funny plastic tool that come in the box so in the rubbish it went with the manual
    Got it sussed now.
    Fitted the shotkam and zeroed that. Will hopefully get a bit of footage coupled with the aimcam for shits n giggles this season.

Sent from my SM-T510 using Tapatalk
    Micky Duck likes this.
    Do what ya want! Ya will anyway.

57JL
    I have a A400 lite seems to do the job recoil is pretty good no bruises at the end of the day so good for my fucked shoulder

57JL
    PS easy to clean

I impulse bought one of these during opening weekend. I picked it up in the shop to have a look when in there to buy ammo and it was a wow moment so I bought it lol. Loving it so far. So nice to use and shoot.
    Micky Duck likes this.

I’ve changed from a m2 to a400 lite,softer shooting but had to max out the shim to fit me ,
    dannyb likes this.