Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

DPT Terminator

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: 7mm 180VLD

Thanks for the input...and PM's I have yet top call a couple of people but I think I will run them for a while and see how they go... group very well in my rifle at mag length and I can get them going pretty quick but I think I will use one of the lower loads for now....Just to accurate to argue with and still gets the energy to beyond what this rig is setup for (my light rig)

Only 3 shot group as was trying pressures with a different primer as I am running out of 215M primers....anyone got any 215M to swap for 210's Got the wrong ones at the show the other day :-[

But I still have 300 LRM win primers to use so that is what I loaded with (old ones not the soft new ones)

With that sort of Accuracy from a std profile barrel I am happy

Hot load was 100fps faster and I did two shots very close but pulled one... not as comfortable to shoot but I don't think I need a second LR load and the pig I shot blew through the leg bone of a smaller pig without to rapid expansion @115 yards... Must be guided missiles as it was side on running at full pace but still found its heart 8-)

Entry .... this leg was back and the other forward so only one leg damaged

Exit was still quite violent with a massive hole in the ribs....Wouldn't have been much leg left if it wasn't running :-/

Fishing ... Hunting its all good

Re: 7mm 180VLD

That load sucks bro only hit the target once:p

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
    distant stalker and Bill999 like this.