Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Terminator DPT

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Imr4350

Imr4350

Hi all, spent ages working up a load that my rifle likes, browning xbolt in 7mm08, before I had it shortened an inch and added a suppressor it would shoot just about anything with fantastic accuracy since I had the work done it's really fussy. I've been trying to find some imr4350 in Auckland as this works like a charm, don't want to start over again with a new powder. Rang all the usual suspects but no joy, any ideas. Thanks in advance

did the same about 4 weeks ago - try DeadEye Dicks or Gunworks. neither are in Jaffa land but only folk I could find who had some.

All the si guys don't seem to be able to ship powder to Akl, no wonder it's dry if we can't ship locally how do we get it in the country?!

Why not use AR2209 it is the equivalent and is more ready available and for the next reply it is not as fast SO WHAT put a slightly slower projectile in the same place you still get a freezer filler

True, I don't have an issue with a slightly slower projectile filling the freezer, if I'd known how hard it would be to get hold off I probably would have started with something else, with the data I've collected for long range stuff, how well this load groups and how long the process was to get it right I'm reluctant to start over with something new. Will keep trying I suppose until someone has some