Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

ZeroPak Terminator

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: Lee aniversary kit

I also brought the anniversary kit a couple years back. Its been great for starting out, and like others, I have slowly started upgrading bits and pieces. The only thing that has made a big difference for me has been new scales, soooo much faster. I don’t load massive quantities and for the intended use of hunting it’s still allowed me to load rounds that are plenty accurate. I say go for it.

Im buggered if know what yo ufellas are doing to say the scales are slow.....unless you chucking in far too much in a hurry...loaded 20 rounds the other day and by selecting LEE spoon of correct size and tipping in 3/4 of it then tapping thumb knuckle to trickle in the rest... certainly wasnt slow at all.
    bumblefoot likes this.
    75/15/10 black powder matters