Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Alpine Terminator

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: MS_SP Magnetospeed chronograph

Works well if you don't mind slight adjustment once load settled on for final sight in.
    Not all barrels suffer POI shift with them in my and others experience, so the OP may still get ‘lucky’.

Quote Originally Posted by No.3 View Post
    Apparently they don't like muzzle breaks, but then what does? I'm told a couple of right size hose clamps and a shaped piece of metal to act as a blast deflector fixes that though.
    Maybe with a radial break, I’ve had no issue with ported directional breaks.

Mine doesn’t much like my 7 RM with a T2 brake and RE26 - often fails to record a reading.

I use mine to find a load with low ES then work on accuracy from there.
    The member formally known as Spitfire

I use one for suppressed and unsuppressed rifles. No mod needed if you put it on high 2 sensitivity, has to be bullets bigger than about 80gr though.
    I have since modified it to make it easier for use on a suppressor on the .223.