Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

ZeroPak Delta

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: Reloaders satrting to offer free shipping

true, I buy NZ if I can but when I can get 4 mags from the USA for the price of one made here, um no.

So suppressors, stocks all seem reasonably competitive to overseas so I'll buy NZ made. Ditto a Barnard actions, world leaders and priced OK.
    "I do not wish to be a pawn or canon fodder on the whims of MY Government"

I have purchased from Reloaders many times and freight is of no consequence. For a business, there is a number of costs involved wth packing for delivery rather than over a counter and vice versa. Just cos they charge a bit over the top on the courier makes no difference. If the charge $10 for a $7 courier bag I have no problem. He is running a business, not a charity. He has to pay for packaging and time spent. He also has to cover dealing with the courier when something does not make it to its destination. He sends out another and deals with it himself. And for that you complain about him earning an additional $3 or $4. I have ordered from the US and may or may not do so again. Yes I saved a few $$$ but in the long run it has also cost me as you dont get the warranty (unless you ship it back to the US with all dissociated border crossings). And the complications can make it difficult.

Reloaders are good honest traders and I will deal with them again in the future.
    sako75 likes this.

Bullshit. That's what adding more to the cost of the courier is. The cost of packing is the already in the markup. If you walked in the shop and got charged a bit more for the salesmans time what would you think. Shops make money on sales, couriers make money on deliverys.
    ebf likes this.

ebf
    Yeah, the old "scare your customer into buying local" story coz they'll be fucked if there is a guarantee issue...

How does that affect me when I have to pay $ 10 shipping for a tiny packet that contains a jag and a roll of patches ?

Do business whatever way blows your hair back, just don't be surprised when customers vote with their feet (or mouse clicks) ...
    Viva la Howa ! R.I.P. Toby | Black rifles matter... | #illegitimate_ute